Listen

"Oh my god, he can't be serious." Brittany started off, clearly upset about what Trevor had just told her.

She couldn't believe that Frank would just forbid them to be dating.

He always told the cast members that he didn't care about what was going on in his private life, as long as it didn't affect the show. Though, this time it was affecting it, as Trevor temporarily was out of the show.

And although, he was already back, Frank did end up letting the rest of the cast know, so he probably really thought that Trevor was leaving.

Brittany sighed, walking around circles in her living room, trying to think of what they should do now. "We just won't tell him, like keep it a secret, that could work right? Like each time he's around, we will just back away from each other, or better; we can just not tell anyone about it." Brittany said, looking back at Trevor, who had a huge grin on his face.

"And why are you grinning now? Don't you get how serious this situation is?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows at him. She loved his persona, but sometimes all this goofiness just annoyed her, especially in serious situations like this one was.

"Don't you get that we might have to choose between each other and the show, if Frank finds out anything about this?" Brittany asked again, as Trevor was still grinning at her.

All of a sudden he bursted out laughing.

"You can't be serious." She shook her head, before walking up to him, slapping him across his arm.

"Ouch." He playfully winced. "I'm laughing because I'm messing with you." Trevor nudged her side. "Frank didn't say we aren't allowed to date." Brittany let out a loud sigh, being obviously relieved. "But he said we need to tone it down. Meaning, that we need to keep our relationship a secret from everyone but the cast, crew and our family. Even our fans, so we don't stirr up even more drama again." Trevor added, as he stopped laughing. "And you need to delete that boyfriend post of yours. Perferably saying it was a joke or you lost a bet, or something like that."

Brittany just nodded, a wide smile appearing on her face. "Okay. But if you mess with me like that again, I am going to whop your ass into another dimension, and I am not joking, right now." The blonde said, and pulled her phone out, deleting her last Instagram post about having a boyfriend, and immediately also texted Jay, letting him know about the change of situation.

A few days later, the whole cast made plans about going out for dinner together, as they haven't seen each other for a long time, and wanted to catch up with each other's life's.

Trevor and Britt have prior told their friends about them being together again, and all of them have been really supportive of them.

Which was why no one said anything, or remarked it, when the two of them walked into the restaurant, where the others already were waiting for them, holding hands.

The evening went by really fun, all of them talking about the randomest of stuff, and Trevor and Britt held each others hand under the table, as they were having conversations with their friends.

"I'm just glad Frank let Trevor come back." Brittany started off in the middle of a conversation she had with Jennie and Victoria about the next season.

"Wait, what do you mean with come back?" Jennie asked, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"Well, remember how Frank sent us all the text, telling us how Trevor was planning to leave the show due to personal reasons. He spoke to Frank about it again, and Frank let him come back." Brittany explained, and all of a sudden everyone's head shot into her direction.

"We.. well, I, didn't get any text like that. I had no idea that even happened." Jennie said, and the whole cast agreed with her, one after another.

"Wait.. you guys haven't got any text from him?" Trevor asked, obviously confused.

Brittany pulled her phone out of her purse, opening the text she got from Frank, and handed the phone to Jennie, who read through it, and shook her head a little, handing the phone over to Victoria who was next to her, who did the same, and so the whole table ended up eventually reading the text.

"Well, I never got that text." Isaac said, as he handed the phone to Trevor, who gave it back to Brittany.

"I haven't either." Jordan said, slightly confused.

"Neither have I." Sam said, and Lamar just nodded next to her.

"That's weird. He was clearly addressing all of us." Brittany said, reading through the text again.

She had noticed that her phone showed her that Frank sent that to her only, but she guessed that he just texted everyone individually, copying and pasting the message over again.

"I'll ask him tomorrow." Brittany said quietly, sighing a little, as she put her phone back into her purse.

The whole rest of the evening, she kept on talking with the others about random stuff, and everyone seemed to have forgotten about the whole text thing, but it was lingering in Brittany's mind. She wasn't able to shake it, no matter what she tried.

"You alright?" Trevor asked, as they were standing in front of Brittany's apartment, and she was fiddeling with her keys in her hand, trying to unlock the door. "You have been quiet mostly, tonight." He added, before he took her keys out of her hands, causing her to sigh a little, and unlocked the door, letting her enter into her apartment. He followed her closing the door behind himself.

"I guess, yeah, I have been just thinking about the whole text thing." She sighed again, getting out of her heels, and throwing her bag onto the floor next to her shoes. "It's just weird that he would address all of us, but only send it to me. Though, I doubt he forgot to send it to the others. That's just unlike him."

Frank was always one to plan everything out, and wanted to have everything in control, and you could count on that everything he did had some purpose behind it, although it might seem meaningless at first, it did have some meaning and purpose in the end.

"We will ask him tomorrow, okay? Just don't worry too much about it, alright?" Trevor walked up to her, placing one of his hands on her lower back, pulling her body close to his', as he embraced her in a tight hug.