Drunk Nights

Weeks, even months passed, since Trevor and Brittany broke up, and the filming of season three finished. But that didn't mean that Britt and Trevor stopped seeing each other, as there was a US tour following the filming.

They would be going to ten towns in the United States to perform, and they would be all spending time on the bus together again.

Back then the two of them were excited for it, as they were best friends back then, on the edge to liking each other, and wanted to spend as much time as possible with each other, but now it was something else.

Now, whenever they were in a room together, you could cut the awkwardness in the air.

It wasn't like back then anymore, and everyone had noticed it already. Including the fans.

Who, surprisingly, all went crazy about it. They tried to talk them into going out together again, and there was no hate about their relationship anymore.

Back in the day, people would say that Trevor and Britt didn't look happy together, whenever they would see them together, but now that they saw how much the break up affected both of them, they knew how the two of them looked when they were unhappy.

It was almost like they felt in some way responsible for their break up.

A few days later, they were all sitting in the bus. Some sleeping in their bunks, some in the front living room, getting lunch, and some in the back lounge, watching some tv show.

Trevor caught the name somewhen during Brittany's and Jordan's talk about it. Well, they weren't actually talking about it, but more fangirling about the show.

The 100, or something like that.

It was actually a good show, at least Trevor thought it was. Much better than most shows that came out recently.

So he kind of got into the show.

And as he was sitting next to Jordan, it didn't feel that awkward with Britt either.

Up until he put his legs onto the table and his feet touched Brittany's in the process, who had her legs on the table as well.

She froze for a moment, looking at their feet, then got hers off of he table immediately.

It kind of hurt Trevor. That she didn't even want to be anywhere close to him, unless she had to be.

Even after they would dance their routines, she would just leave after rehearsals and not want to talk to him at all unless she had to.

It was different back in the day. The two of them would stay in the studio and talk about everything. They would work on their routine, doing even some tricks, as Trevor was teaching her some flips. But now all of that was gone.

Their first show would be tomorrow, so they had all day in Chicago, where their first show was.

All of the cast wanted to go out to some club and spend some quality time as friends, except for Trevor.

He didn't really want to be around a lot of people right now. The whole break up was affecting him more than he thought it would have.

As the evening came, all of the cast dressed up, and left the tour bus. Trevor stayed back alone.

Another thing changed over the past few months. Trevor drank. He wasn't an alcoholic or something, but he picked up drinking from time to time.

He never really drank before, unless it was for some special occasion, but now he did it whenever he felt bad. And the whole thing with Brittany not wanting to even touch him in any way, unless it was for The Next Step, hurt him more than he admitted to himself.