Hangover

The next morning Trevor woke up with the worst headache he ever had after drinking. He probably shouldn't have drank the whole bottle at once. But he didn't really think much about it back then.

...

With one more sip, Trevor emptied the bottle, the burning feeling was almost gone, in his throat. Well not really gone, but after he had drunk the whole bottle of whiskey, he had gotten used to the liquid burning down his throat.

His vision got more unfocused with each sip he had taken, and was now on the high. And he felt like throwing up. But it wasn't that bad yet. He could handle alcohol pretty well.

After Brittany and the others left, he could tell that basically the whole club would be trying to hit on her, because of how great she looked in her outfit.

All of a sudden his phone buzzed.

Isaac.

"Yo, some guy is hitting on Brittany." Trevor read on the screen of his phone.

Anger built up in the pit of his stomach, making him sit up.

Trevor quickly typed. "What?"

He knew it.

"They're talking pretty long to each other too." Isaac immediately replied.

Trevor clenched his fists. He threw his phone onto the couch, and somehow found himself punching a hole into the wall.

"Fuck." He grunted out, he didn't really expect it to hurt as much to punch a wall.

Trevor sat back down on the floor, and saw blood dripping from his knuckles.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath again, as he felt his vision getting blurry.

And then he just let go.

He started to cry, and it finally felt a little lighter to deal with everything.

A few minutes later he stopped as soon as he heard someone open the door to the tour bus.

He didn't get up or anything. Maybe whoever this was would be going away.

Trevor accidentally touched the wounds on his knuckles, which caused him to curse lightly under his breath.

The door to the lounge opened a few seconds later, and Brittany was standing there.

Trevor felt relieved as soon as his eyes landed on her.

She made everything feel lighter.

...

"Morning." The whole group said, as they were sitting and eating breakfast.

Trevor just nodded, and went straight for the coffee.

"You look beat up, man, what happened to your hand?" Lamar asked a second later, as Trevor grabbed one of the cups from the board, and turned around wit his coffee in his hand.

"Uh.." He looked around all of his friends, now facing him, his eyes got stuck on Britt. "Nothing, it's fine."

"Did you do that with the hole in the wall?" Lamar started off again. "Because I don't really but Brittany's story, that she tried to kill a fly and made a hole like that."

Trevor widened his eyes.

She was trying to cover his drinking up for him.

"No, it actually was me trying to kill the fly." Trevor let out a quiet laugh, as he looked back at Britt again.

She was just looking down.

A few hours after everyone got dressed and done for their first show, Trevors head was still hurting and three cups of coffee didn't really help either, neither did the two advils he took.

He was standing at the end of the line of all his cast friends, and took deep breaths in and out, trying to at least calm his nerves down.

Brittany was standing next to him, as this was the line up for the q&a thing for the beginning of the show.

She looked up at his face, and could tell that he was getting the nerves again. It just seemed worse this time.

He would normally always get them, but she was always there to calm him down before it got out of hand.

Without really thinking about it, Brittany took Trevors hand in hers, looking straight forward, as she was blushing, and she didn't want him to see it.

Although he probably could.

Trevors eyes widened as soon as he felt her hand take his' and a small smile appeared on his face.

He chose not to let out any flirty comment, as this would just draw her away, which was why he kept quiet.

And Britt only let go of his hand right before they entered stage, and heard the fans cheer.

His hangover wasn't away yet, but at least his nerves were calmed again.