Coda

//if you don't know why this chapter is called Coda, just google the meaning of this word ((for those who are too lazy, I'm going to put the definition of it after I finish this chapter))

The next day, Brittany was awake at six am, already sitting in the kitchen and sipping on a cup of coffee, despite of the fact that she only went to bed about three hours ago, but the female couldn't sleep.

She needed to talk to Frank about that text.

She knew something was up, because he wouldn't just forget to let the others know that Trevor was leaving the show.

After she finished her coffee, the female sneaked into her bedroom, where Trevor was still fast asleep, and as she didn't want to wake him, due to him looking really peaceful right now, she gathered some clothes; a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a t-shirt, before she left the room.

She took her car keys out of the key holder, after she got dressed and got into her car, driving over to Frank's house.

She needed to know why Frank only seemed to have texted her about Trevor.

It maybe was not so much of a big deal, but Brittany was a nosey person all in all, so she needed to get conclusion in what the reasoning behind Frank's actions was.

After a ten minute drive, she parked her car in front of his house, before the female jogged up to Frank's front door. It was only six thirty right now, but she knew that he was awake already, also coming from the fact that he went to bed at about nine pm each night.

And she saw lights from the inside of the house.

Brittany rang the doorbell, and took a step back, taking a slight step back.

"Oh.. Good morning, Brittany." Frank said, and he did look rather surprised.

"Yeah, uh, sorry for disturbing you at this hour, but I needed to ask you something." Brittany started off.

"Okay. Well, do you want to come in?" Frank asked, still rather confused.

"No, no, it's just a quick question." She said, shaking her head a little, to which Frank nodded. "Okay, so, did you just send that text about Trevor leaving the show to me?" She added. "Because, you know, I started talking to the others about it, and they did not seem to know anything about it, they were even a little surprised."

Frank let out a slight laugh. "Well, yeah. I just sent it to you."

"Why?" Brittany was rather confused. Didn't everyone deserve to know about one member of the cast possibly leaving the show?

"Because I knew exactly what was going on. I follow you on Instagram, Brittany, I saw the post, and although Trevor did not say it was about you, the term personal issues, he used, fit to it perfectly." Frank explained.

A few minutes later, Brittany was sitting in her car again, driving towards her apartment. It was six fifty already, as she pulled into the free parking lot in front of her apartment complex.

Her face was expressionless.

She couldn't believe that she was so oblivious to the fact as to why Frank just let her know about Trevor leaving.

He knew that Brittany would be the only one who was able to get Trevor back, even if they were not in a good place back then, and although she was basically the reason he left the show in the first place. Frank did not even try and talk Trevor into it. He knew that Trev would only listen to Brittany.

A few minutes later, Brittany closed the door to her apartment, for the first time since she woke up this morning, the female smiled.

She felt a if a wave of happiness ran over her.

Getting out of her shoes, she got out of her clothes again, and got inside her pj's again, which she left in the living room, before she left the house shortly ago.

She slowly got into her bedroom, seeing that Trevor was still fast asleep.

Climbing into the bed, she got into the covers and cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest, which caused him to lightly groan, as he fluttered his eyes open.

A smile automatically appeared on his face, as he caught a glimpse of his girlfriend next to him.

"Morning." Trevor said, his voice a little raspy.

"Good morning." Brittany said, smiling up at him.

"So, how long have you been awake?" He asked, rubbing her arm lightly.

"Not long." She shrugged lightly.

"Do you wanna do something today?" He asked again, smiling down at her.

"Nah.. let's just stay here." Brittany closed her eyes slightly, cuddling more into him.

Their hearts were beating fast, almost in synch, as they fell back asleep shortly after.

// ok so heres the definition

coda: noun co·da \ˈkō-də\
: an ending part of a piece of music or a work of literature or drama that is separate from the earlier parts
: something that ends and completes something else

this basically means that my book is finished with this chapter