Talk the Talk

Brittany drove as fast as she could through the streets of the town. She had no idea how she managed to find the way to Trevors apartment, but she somehow did.

It was probably just as it was her habit to spend as much time as she could, back in the day.

She ran up the stairs to his front door and knocked heavily on the door, as if this would make Trevor open the door faster somehow.

"Open the door, open the door, open the door." She muttered under her breath, as she waited for Trevor to open his front door.

Trevor dragged himself up from the couch he was laying on. He actually didn't want to open it, as he was feeling down right now, due to quitting his job, and only possibility to see Brittany, and he just didn't want to deal with anyone's bullshit right now.

But somehow he dragged his body to the front door, and opened it.

Immediately after opening the door, Trevor wanted to pick Brittany up and hug her, just to be able to be close to her again, despite of their current situation, but he held himself back. "What are you doing here?" He asked, swallowing hard after he spoke.

"Why did you do this?" Brittany entered the apartment, not minding to ask if she could. It just felt natural to her to be in here anyway. So she walked in.

"How could you just quit, Trevor?" She asked again, turning around to him as she was standing in the middle of his living room, Trevor followed her.

"I just don't.. I can't, Britt." He shook his head, before he ran his hand through his hair.

"You can't what?" Brittany almost started crying. She didn't want him to leave the show. She wanted him as close as possible to her. Although she was the one who started with the whole breaking up thing, but she wasn't in her right mind that day. Or maybe she was just overreacting back then.

Trevor let out a slight breath. "I can't be around you.. while you're with someone else. I don't want to.. I don't want to hold you back, Brittany." He stated, not looking at her. Although it was the only thing that he really wanted to do right now.

Brittany just stared up at him. They were standing across from each other, only a few feet away from one another. They were actually closer than they were before in the last few weeks, since the show ended.

And basically all Britt wanted to do was just run up to him and cuddle into him, asking if they could just go back to their old ways.

But she knew that this wasn't possible. At least from what she was feeling right now.

"You're not holding me back." Brittany shook her head, looking up at him with tears filling her eyes.

Which almost broke Trevors heart. He never wanted to be the one to make her cry.

He hated himself for doing that.

"Brittany.. what are you even doing here?" He asked, sighing again.

"I want to tell you something. I need to tell you something." She started off. "I believe you saw the picture on Instagram."

Trevor just nodded.

He really didn't want to hear about her and her wonderful relationship right now. It was the last thing he wanted to talk about.

"Jayden is not my boyfriend." She said quickly, almost not breathing while she was talking.

Trevors eyes widened, as he looked down at Britt. "What?" He asked.

"He's my best friend from back home. And honestly, he would be more into you than me." She added, looking down.

"Wait.. what?" He asked again.

"I thought.. I thought it would kind of motivate you to move on from me. From this whole thing. You know? Maybe if you thought that I moved on, you would too." Britt stated, before looking up again.

"Oh.." It was all Trevor could reply now. "Did you move on?" He asked all of a sudden.

Brittany just shook her head.

Honestly, she hasn't moved on. And she wasn't sure if she ever could move on from Trevor. She still loved him more than she thought she could.

Trevors eyes widened, and he was unable to move, just staring down at Britt, who all of a sudden moved closer to him.

"I didn't move on." She said, a little more quiet.

Then she leaned in.

//this chapter is kinda short but here u have some trittany fluff!