Awkward Tension

After a two week Christmas break, filming started up again, and Trevor would finally be able to see Brittany again.

They haven't really spoken to each other, yet seen, during these two weeks.

Needless to mention that he was rather excited to see her. In his head they would be together again in no time. So he looked forward to seeing her face, her smile, her eyes, just her whole self again.

As he walked into the building where they filmed, he knew that Britt would be here already.

Mainly as the girls were always earlier, because of hair and make up, but also because he saw her car in the parking lot, as he walked over it.

It was rather cold, so Trevor was shivering a little, as he got out of his coat, as soon as he reached the hair and make up room of the boys.

Isaac was the only one of his male cast mates who was there already, but taking as he was already wearing his dance outfit, Trevor knew that he was here to practice some dances.

"Aye man, morning." Isaac said, a smile on his features, as he opened a bottle of water and took a slight sip.

The two of them and Lamar, had spent a lot of time during the break together, so they didn't really have anything to catch up with.

They knew that Trevor planned to win back Brittany, as soon as the whole thing was calmed up a little.

After Trevor finished his hair and make up time, he dressed into his dancing attire and made his way to one of the smaller studios.

He had a short solo coming up in the next episode they would be filming soon, so Trevor decided to practice.

He didn't have any scenes with Brittany today, which was kind of a let down to him, but he also didn't want to seem like a cling. So he shrugged it off, acting as if he didn't really notice not care about that.

A few hours later, after intense practicing of some flips and even turns, which Trevor decided to built in this time as well, to try something new, he walked into the craft room.

Victoria and Brittany were the only ones inside, and immediately stopped talking, as soon as he entered the room, which caused it to be a little more awkward than it needed to.

"Hey, Trev." Victoria said, a small smile coming his way, he returned the greet with a wave, before turning his back to them and trying to figure out what he would be eating for breakfast.

Though, all he could concentrate on was Brittany's voice, who just started some meaningless small talk with Vic, asking her about her holidays back at home.

He took a slight breath in at the sound of her voice. Simply hearing it again made goosebumps go down his spine. But he knew that he couldn't act like a love sick little boy. He knew it would only make Britt feel pressured. And he didn't want that.

But he needed to talk to her.

Grabbing a bowl, along with some cereal and milk, he poured it into it, before he took a spoon, and walked over to the two girls sitting on one table.

There were still two free chairs, and Trevor decided to sit down across from Brittany, Vic on his right side.

The whole room started tensioning up again.

"You don't mind me here, do you?" Trevor said, and blankly stared at Britt, for the first time in what seemed like forever, their eyes connected, and both of them felt fireworks exploding in the pits of their stomachs.

But none of them let it show.

Brittany just nodded, still looking at him, before she continued her small talk with Vic. But it didn't seem to work out as well, as Brittany kept looking over at Trevor from the corner of her eyes.

"Guys, I think I have a scene to get ready for. I gotta go." Victoria said a few minutes later, but both, Britt and Trevor knew that she didn't have any scenes until after lunch, so they knew that she just wanted to get out of the awkward situation. And probably also give Trevor and Brittany their privacy, in case they wanted to talk.

The awkward tension only rose, as soon as Vic left the room.

Trevor was done eating breakfast, and just kept staring down at his hands in front of him, on the table. Brittany did the same.

"How-how was Christmas?" Trevor finally said, after the tension became too much for him.

"Good." Brittany said quietly, before finally looking up at him again, her eyes roaming around his face. It was only now that she noticed how much she actually missed him. And being around him, just talking to him, and looking at him.

She missed having him around her, waking up next to him, falling asleep next to him, and hearing his voice, and joking around with him.

Her chest tightened, as he just nodded, giving her a short smile, yet didn't look up to face her.

"How was yours?" She asked, still looking at him, just as if she was trying to force him to look at her.

Britt knew that this was like sending mixed signals, but she just couldn't help and be drawn to him, although her brain told her before to stay away, so both of them didn't have to go through all that public relationship thing anymore.

But she still loved him.

And that wouldn't change.

//this chapter is so short, and kind of boring, but I wanted to update.