Dark Knights & Firing Weapons

1 week later....

"Lena did ya hear?! We might get to see em! We might get to see the Salvatore Princes!" Caroline yelped excitedly as the continued playing with their barbie dolls.

Elena shook her head. "Might isn't in the question! We will see them! If not today, tomorrow. That is my request as Princess!" Elena said proudly.

Caroline giggled then turned and frowned. "Oh no Elena! Its the dark prince! The one Prince Damon fought.." Caroline whispered pointing for elena to look.

Elena turned to see Tyler Lockwood hand in hand with Vicki Donavon. She huffed. Just because Tyler and Vicki were four years older than Elena didn't mean they got to walk all over her, but Damon had showed them that long ago.

----flashback-----

"'Lena! This castle will be ours forever!" Damon exclaimed topping off the sand castle he and elena had made with a flag.

Elena smiled wide and stood to examine it.

"I think we should be crowned princess and prince!" Elena giggled.

Damon looked down at her and smiled, then took her hand in his and rose them together.

"We will always be the most powerful, 'Lena! No matter who dare deny it!" He shouted.

Elena stood on her tip-toes and rose their hands higher.

"Together!" She shouted.

Just then she heard a bunch of laughter from awhile aways. Elena and Damon looked over to see Tyler, Mason, And Vicki laughing at them. Elena frowned and Damon pulled her closer to him.

"Dont worry about them, 'Lena. Theyre the dark knights." He explained to her quietly. "We're the light, and the light shines out all the darkness." He told her softly.

Elena smiled and stood up straighter and more confident, until tyler came over with his possey following.

"You two have cooties! And you know what happens to people with cooties?" Tyler asked harshfully.

Elena shook her head and Damon glared at the boy hatefully.

"This!" Tyler shouted and jumped all over the newly made sand castle that Damon and Elena had just made.

"NO!" Elena shouted.

Damon let go of Elena's hand and pushed tyler off of the castle. "Whats wrong with you!" Damon said angrily.

Tyler just laughed and looked at damon.

"Thats what you get for kissing Elena! She has cooties!" Tyler said.

Damon shook his head. "Me and 'Lena don't kiss! Besides she doesn't have cooties!" Damon exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Mason shouted.

Damon glared over at mason, then tyler, then turned swiftly and kissed Elena's lips, barely making contact.

Vicki widened her eyes and looked away. "Ewwww!" They all said in unison, then damon let his hold of elena go and turned to them, smirking.

"See. 'Lena couldn't hurt a fly! But i could hurt you for ruining our castle!" He said, proud of what he had done. Elena looked at him shocked then at the boys and vicki, who were already running away.

"See 'Lena." Damon said looking back down at her. "We will always be more powerful."

------end flashback-----

Elena looked back down and played with the barbies hair more, trying to ignore Tyler. But Caroline had other plans. She stood up and crossed her arms.

"HEY BUTTHEAD!" Caroline yelled as tyler turned to look at them. "Damons comin back!"

Tyler narrowed his eyes and walked up to them as if they were a prey. Elena stood up and backed away.

"Give me the doll Gilbert!" Tyler snarled and opened his hand wide.

"N-no." Elena said and grasped the doll hard.

"Now." Tyler said more firm.

Instead of waiting, he took the doll from her hand and ripped off the head of it, then threw it on the ground.

"Go take that to damon." He said mockingly as he smirked and walked away.

Elenas bottom lip trembled as she looked down at the doll her grandmother had given her before she passed away.

"Come on Lena.. Lets go home now" caroline said softly and took elenas hand, leading her back home.