Hello To The Past

"I think you're gonna like this one love. The name of him.. Is Damon Salvatore."

Elena's heart sank.

This couldn't really be the Damon she knew, most definitely not the one she was told was dead nearly a year ago.

"Impossible," she whispered standing up quickly.

"What was that?" Klaus said smirking. "Ohh you know the criminal don't you? Well good luck finding him. Damon Salvatore is only found when he wants to be."

Elena clenched her fists and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind.

"Damon Salvatore." She said harshly. "The name of the man is Damon Salvatore."

Elijah, Caroline, and Bonnie looked at her in disbelief.

"What are you waiting for?! Go!" She exclaimed walking past them and heading out the doors to go into the lobby.

"Hey Elena," Matt said from the main desk. "Whats wrong? You look.. Upset."

"No I'm fine," she sighed. "Hey you wanna get a drink later? Im definitely gonna need it.." Elena said rubbing the side of her head.

Matt nodded and smiled slightly. "Pick you up at 8 Darling," he said playfully and opened the main doors for her.

Elena rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Thanks Matt. Oh! Also i have the money. Dont worry about it." She winked and walked out into the parking lot leaving him to go back to his job.

She didn't make it too far before she froze in her tracks.

Elena closed her eyes and turned slightly then opened them hesitantly to see the one and only.

Damon Salvatore.

"Hello, Honey." He smirked deviously. "Did you miss me?"