The Panic Setting

Elena was buried deep in her covers early the next morning as Miranda came to get her up for school.

"Elena sweetheart, time for school," she said and lifted up the covers. "GRAYSON!!" She screamed out loudly as panic set in. Her daughter wasn't there; elena was missing.

Grayson came rushing into the room.

"Miranda what is it?" He questioned frantically.

"Elena! Shes not her!" She exclaimed and Jeremy came running into the room. "Mom where Lena?" He asked worriedly.

"Grayson call the police! Now!" Miranda said as she picked up her son and went downstairs to the car.

Grayson quickly picked up the phone and dialed 911. "911 whats your emergency sir?"

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

"Emergency emergency, any free nurses report to room 2-0-0-9," the intercom said overhead. Elena didnt mind, she had heard it in the past when her grandfather had died of a stroke. She looked around then saw a nurse at a counter. "Excuse me miss, would you happen to know where Prince Damon Salvatore is?" She asked politely as the nurse looked at her in amazement. "Prince Salvatore? Would you like me to check darling?"

She asked and elena nodded her head quickly, examining the name tag. "Yes please Princess Meredith." Elena smiled up at her as the nurse took her hand and led her to an elevator.

"Where are your parents sweetie?" Meredith asked confused. Elena sighed and looked at the floor levels going up to floor 33.

"My mommy and daddy are back at the kindgom. Matt told me about Prince Damon. I was quite worried so i needed to come and see him!" Elena explained seriously. Meredith nodded as the elevator doors opened.

"Well we can go see if prince damon is available alright dear?" She said taking elenas small hand into hers and leading her down a hallway.

"Attention, attention, any free nurses, please attend to room 2-1-3. Any free nurses please attend room 2-1-3. Immediately please, thank you."

The intercom said again and elena saw two nurses rushing past her and meredith to a room right ahead.

"Miss who's room is that they are going to?" Elena asked shakily staring ahead. Meredith got to the patient list and looked down. "Patient Damon Salva-oh my" she said hesitantly. "Elena you need to wait here okay?" Meredith said and rushed into the room.

Elena furrowed her brows and took hold of the list, in room 2-1-4 right next to damon, was Stefan Salvatore.

Elena grinned and set the list down, running into the room beside Damon's.