Questions

Elena put the recorder in the middle of the table and looked at the man in cuffs before her. She took out her notebook and crossed her legs.

"Okay. Full name," elena asked.

The man tilted his head and looked at her. "My name is Klaus Mikaelson, thats good enough," He said getting comfortable in his chair.

Elena nodded and looked at him suspiciously. "Any brothers.. Sisters..?"

"Kol and Rebekah. Who knows where the hell they are though," klaus scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes, looking at the glass behind elena.

"Im gonna ask a serious of questions and answer them fully. First, where were you born?"

"Here"

"Where did you go after you began this.. Massacre crime shall we say."

"I went to get a partner. After that we traveled different places.. Continuing our massacre crime spree," Klaus said smirking.

Elena shivered in disgust and looked down at the questions.

"Wife?"

"Single. Lucky for you."

She shrugged off the comment and continued. "Age?"

"I am 27 years old. Can i ask you something?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Elena looked up at him slightly confused.

"No. Maybe when I'm done asking questions.." She trailed off seeing him glaring through the window.

Elena looked back but only saw the black glass behind her.

"Is there something bothering you Mr. Mikaelson?" She asked.

Klaus laughed bitterly and looked at her.

"You act like its only me and you when you have this little recording device and about three people out there watching closely to see what i say. Are you worried Elena? Do you think i could hurt you, Elena?" He said mockingly and Elena was taken back by shock.

"H-how do you know my name?" She asked warily.

Klaus looked at her and tilted his head off to the side more. "Well Elena, who doesn't know about you love?"

Elena slammed her notebook down and turned off the recorder.

"Who. Are you," she said demandingly.

Klaus looked at her but seemed to not be bothered.

"I think the question is, who do you think you are?" Klaus spat out.

Elena tried to calm down and sat in her seat.

"Ever taken drugs?"

"Yes"

"Do you drink?"

"I have."

"So you have a partner in crime?"

"I do"

"Whats he like?"

"The mastermind of all our plans. The leader."

"The leader huh?"

"Thats what i said."

"What makes him special?"

"The fact that nothing effects him. Its like all human in him is gone."

Elena looked up at Klaus seeing his expression was completely serious.

"Whats his name?"

Klaus looked down at her and smirked, then leaned down and whispered closely.

"I think you're gonna like this one love. The name of him.. Is Damon Salvatore."