All Good Things Come to An End

"Mommy im ready to see Damon and Steffie. I dont care what you say!" Elena said greedily taking her teddy bear in her hand.

Miranda nodded and brushed Elenas hair gently.

"Elena you have to look nice to see Giustape and his wife." Elena sighed and looked at herself in the mirror."

She was wearing a black dress with a flowery pattern and black shoes to match.

"Mommy why am i wearing all black? This isnt a funeral.. So shouldnt i be wearing happy colors?" Elena sighed and hugged her teddy bear.

"Elena.."Miranda sighed and braided her daughters hair to the side. "Damon is going to be very roughed up and sore. We would keep you all away from eachother but truth be told he very much wants to see you too, dear."Elena smiled wide at her last words.

She jumped up and ran down the stairs.

"Jer! Jer! We're going to see Prince Damon and Prince Steffie!" She shrieked happily and raced to the car.

Miranda, Grayson, and Jeremy soon walked to the car and drove the long way to The Salvatore house. Elena grinned as she saw the house approaching and all the memories.

One of the first things she noticed was the tire swing, hung over a stream and her excitement nearly made her jump from the car.

~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Elena raced to the tire swing outside the Salvatore house as Damon raced after her with water balloons in his hands.

"Damon!"She shrieked as one hit her in the back.

"Cold! Cold!" She cried out and continued running. Soon enough Damon caught up and tackled her running. She looked up at him.

"You cheater you cant tackle me!"She said laughing. Damon smirked and looked up at the tire swing.

"Come on 'Lena!" He said excitedly taking her hand and pulling her up.

"What?"She asked raising an eyebrow.

"That tire swing! Me and Stefan made it when we were younger!"He said running to the swing hand-in-hand with her.

"What if it snaps?"Elena asked curiously and damon climbed on.

"It wont snap, 'Lena. Even if it did i wouldn't let you fall."He explained pulling her onto the tire swing with him.

She smiled and sat across from him as he pushed off from the tree the swing was connected to.

Elena laughed and raised her hands in the air feeling the wind rush through her hair. Damon watched her and smiled happily. He stood and closed his eyes against the wind.

"Damon!"Elena shouted.

"You're gonna fall! Get down!"Damon just looked back at her and smirked.

"Come on elena, join me."He said offering her a hand." I wont let you fall."Elena looked up at him then took his hand full of faith and trust.

He entwined their hands together and held them to the sky, letting go of their surroundings and enjoying the wind.

"We will always be the most powerful, 'Lena."He said confidently. And she believed every word of it.

~~~~end flashback~~~~~~

Elena jumped out of the car and ran into the Salvatore mansion before her.

"Hello?"Elena said trying to hide excitement, which she didn't do well.

"What do you want child,"Giuseppe said harshly as he walked into the living room where elena was.

"Well.. Wheres Damon?"Elena said confused.

"Gone." Giuseppe said simply looking at the girl.

"He's gone."

•Note•

FINALLY!!!! Older Damon and Elena are coming(: by the way.. This will NOT be what anyone expected when they are adults.. Nothing like it.