chapter 16

I can't believe he's actually stood there right in front of my eyes

"Heard your dealing Rhys now"

"Yeah I am, why?"

"First you cheat on me with him now your dealing him?"

"Reece I thought you were dead.. I'm sorry"

"LOOL everyone believed that foolishness, noone understands what ive been through"

I looked at him right in his eyes, I could see tears forming, I dont like when he cries, I end up crying with him, his cute little baby face covered in tears.. I miss him so much, but I'm with Rhys I can't put myself through this again..

He walked over to the chair next to my bed and sat down, I watched his every move because I couldn't help but think he's gonna lash out at me.. Tbh he's my life but it just can't happen I need to erase him out of my memory.. Why is he here?

"Why are you here?"

"I came to pay you a little visit.. I miss you neveah"

"Listen I have a child to look after"

"Who's the baby father?"

"Rhys.."

"Hmm can I see a picture of her?"

I took out my phone and showed him the picture, his face said it all...

D'shae POV
Everyone saying neveah got duppied.. I was too harsh on her tbh, I'm set to go visit her family tomorrow, but these rumours could be bullshit, about tahlia duppied her, Neveah duppied tahlia time back, yeah I know tahlia, she was my cousin, that's why I didn't like Neveah, but obviously forgive & never forget

"Mum, I'm gonna go visit Neveah parents is that okay?"

"Why you asking you know you can aslong as I know where you are"

"Thanks mum"

I kissed her on the cheek then left I was scared to go to Neveahs house, what would her parents say? True say Neveah told them I bullied her and that, but it dm I'm gonna apologize and everything will be bless init?

1 hour later
I reached her house and knocked the door, I was debating whether to run away or not, they might slam the door in my face or something like that, I turned to walk away but the door opened, I looked at derell stood there in shock, he's changed so much.. He's gone peng!!

"Can I help you? Wait...." He looked at me closely"

"Ain't you the one who used to bully my sister?"

"Yeah I came to apologize, I never should have done that to her, & I'm sorry for your loss, are your parents in?"

"No, their both in hospital, & what you mean my loss?"

"I heard Neveah got duppied"

"Oh"

"Can I go see your parents?"

"Why?"

"I wanna pay my respects"

He nodded then closed the door on me, wtf? I walked out the garden to then be dragged back in and through the door, derell placed his lips on mine then he started getting rough..

"Derell!! Stop please.."

He didn't stop, instead he pushed me on the sofa, he started undressing me, I was slapping and kicking him but he wouldn't get off me, until I kicked him in his dick, I got up and ran for the door but he dragged me by my hair and pulled me to the floor, he whipped out his dick

"Suck it.. Now"

I started bawling how is this happening to me? He's seriously gonna rape me? I didn't move, he put his dick back in his pants then sat on the sofa with his hands in his head

"I'm sorry.. I ... Love you, I just didn't think you'd ever be with me"

"So you attempt to fucking rape me?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Its fine.. I guess, but you should of told me, Ive always loved you"

Derells POV
I went over to her and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed my lips passionately, i pushed her against the wall and rubbed my dick over her pussy, she slowly held me tight, I could feel her beautiful breasts pressing on my chest with her cute erected nipples, she slowly put her tongue on my ear and rotated around in a sexy way, we began undressing each other, when we were fully naked i sat on the sofa and she sat on top of me, I watched her perfect figure sitting on top of me slowly moving back and forth, up and down, with that sexy breathing agitated because shes feeling me inside of her penetrating deep and slowly, I moved my hands down to her thighs all the way through her legs to the bottom of her feet she looked me directly in the eyes and told me that she knows I'm having her, I'm owning every single piece of her body, and we are attached to each other as one she slowly climbed down from me, and put herself on her knees and put her sexy face down on me, I could feel her warm mouth going up and down, her lips felt like heaven, and the pleasure from her tongue moving in circles is without description, she turned around and I could see the sexy line of her back, I grabbed her beautiful waist and then down by her hips, then I penetrated her from behind, I moved her hips in sync with my pounding, up and down, feeling the smoothness of her ass hitting against me up and down, them sexy moans, that hot slow tone of her voice, I find myself where I just can't hold it anymore, I feel myself coming, and watching her long sexy hair falling on her perfect back, I finally came inside of her, so warm, so tight, so beautiful, shes my girl and I love her..

We lay on the sofa and cuddled next to each other, our bare skin against each other, it was amazing, i wanted this to last forever tbh, I wanna marry her, that day will soon come

I reached over to get the TV remote, but when I did that the front door opened.. I heard footsteps coming towards the door

Shit..

Neveah..