Chapter 19

"Tahlia?... but that's not possible? I thought Smerkz done you off?"

She stood laughing in my face, while still holding the knife to alaya-maes neck.

"Tahlia please.. don't hurt my baby she had nothing to do with this.."

Rhys started to wake up, once he did he looked straight at me.

"NEVEAH.. ITS TAHLIA!! SHES ALIVE, THEY FORCED ME TO LEAVE YOU COZ THEY KNEW YOU WOULD COME TO YOUR DADS YARD.."

He looked round the room and clocked alaya-mae, he tried to take her from tahlia but 2 hench Black guys held him down. He looked me straight in my eyes tears filling them. "I'm sorry baby, I love you"

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces, "I love you too.." everyone buss out laughing all but 1 person. I couldn't see who he was because he was ballied up fully, in a all black nike tracksuit. He walked over to alaya-mae, that's when I clocked the knife in his hand..

"NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE........" the room fell silent as the blade cut deep into alayas neck, her cries struggling to escape as she gasped for air.. eventually her struggle stopped. As she lay lifelessly over tahlias shoulder.

"That's what you fucking deserve you sket, had me believing she's my fucking daughter when she isn't, dumb hoe"

"K..ke..kemani?" I could barely speak through my cries. Rhys jumped up and stabbed him in his head with one of the hench guys knives, I watched as kemani dropped to the floor, blood pouring out of his wound. Every man pulled out their straps and shot up rhys, everyone I loved was dropping like flies. That's when the door swung open and bullets were flying all over the room. I saw tahlia, d'shae, shanice, derell and a few other man duck out the back. I tried to squeeze out of the cuffs but it was no use, I could see one man coming towards me, massive strap in his hand. He held the gun up to my head, I thought this is it... is this the day I die? I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull the trigger, but he moved it and put it in my hand. Wtf was going on? He uncuffed me and told me go through the back door. Who was this guy? And why was he helping me? I didn't stay to ask questions I ran out the back door and jumped over the wall. I didn't know where I was going I just ran wherever my feet were taking me. I ran out into the road...

**WHACK**

My eyes started to close and I could see my whole life flashing before my eyes, from when I was a little girl right up to the point my daughters throat got cut. I wanted to be with my daughter. They took her life away.. I need to make them pay for what they did to my family. I had to fight to stay alive, I couldn't die.. not until I got my revenge!! I couldn't take the pain anymore, but I had to get up. I pulled myself up onto my hands and knees, then I felt masculine hands lift me up and carry me towards the car that hit me. They put me in the passenger seat of a Range Rover, my consciousness slowing fading away...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

I woke up in some next place, I didn't recognise it, I tried to get up but my head hurt too much. I looked around the room and saw pictures of a group of girls stuck on one of the walls. I walked over to them to take a closer look but I just didn't recognise any of them. I walked out the room and followed the hallway round to the stairs, the house was HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE.. I could hear my foot steps echoing with each one I took. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice someone was following me.

"So your awake then?" I turned round to see this peng lightskin girl smiling at me.

"Who are you and where am I?" I didn't know if I could trust this girl, but she seemed nice.

"I'm Aaliyah, and your in my yard in Manchester" she looked at me knowing full well what was coming.

"MANCHESTER????? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB????? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING ME TO MANCHESTER?????" I was fully vex, I just lost my family and I honestly don't give 2 fucks who this bitch is and how fucking lethal she is because I ain't ramping with no one.

"First of all... don't step to me. Second of all... I just saved your life, I heard about all the shit that happened & if you don't want my help then you can go the fuck back to London and get duppied, your choice."

I stayed quiet, she was right if I went back now I could lose my life, I need to be lowkey for a while. Until it all dies down. Aaliyah walked down the stairs and into the livingroom, I followed her and she put the news on.

Reporter:
...crime scene, neighbors reported a tremendous amount of gun shots heard from this very house. A total number of 14 dead including an infant no older than 1 and 5 severely injured. It is believed a number of people on record were involved. Tahlia brown, shanice brown, derell brown and d'shae Tyrell are 4 of the people believed to be involved and were all found dead in a ally way not far from here. If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Neveah brown police are urging you to step forward immediately...

My eyes were glued on the tv, tears forming in my eyes. Literally everyone I cared about was dead. All my family ... dead. There was nothing left for me anymore, maybe Aaliyah was my fresh start, to get away from all the drama.

"Aaliyah... thanks for getting me away from all that, I don't know where I would of went. Everyone turned against me and all the people who still cared for me are dead. But why did you do it? You don't even know me?"

"I know what it feels like to have everyone hate you, I've spent the past couple years this way... that's why me and my family moved down here, it got too much for me but every now and then I go down London I honestly don't even have anyone to visit I just go for the memories."

She looked so upset, It's like I could see the pain she went through. I didn't know what to say, I've never felt so lost in my life, I looked into her eyes and she looked back. I put my hand on her thigh and she leaned in to kiss me, her lips were so soft and they tasted like strawberries. I straddled her and took off my top, then she unhooked my bra, her tongue flicked over my nipple so fast I couldn't hold back my moans. I Kissed her neck as her moans escaped down my ear. I laid her down on the sofa and undressed her letting my tongue find its way down to her soaking wet pussy, I licked her clit slowly teasing her making her drip. I gradually got faster causing her hips to rock back and forth in pleasure. She stood up and walked towards the stairs and told me to follow her, I followed her up to the room and she pushed me on the bed. She went in the draw at the side of the bed and pulled out a strap on, she put it on and got on top of me, shoving it all the way inside me. "OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIT ..... BAAAABY FUCK ME" I was screaming out in pleasure begging her to go faster. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs but I didn't care, Aaliyah was fucking me so good, I was just about to cum when she pulled out and licked my clit, my Pussy was dripping. She was licking and sucking it so good, my eyes were rollin, I felt a tongue on my nipples, I opened my eyes to see a face I never thought I'd see again...