Chapter 32

"Girl wala ka bang balak matulog?" reklamo sa akin Sie, simula kasi kanina ng makatulog si Sky around, 9pm kausap ko na siya thru Skype hanggang ngayon na 6am na. She stood up from her bed

"Hey where are you going?" I asked her, nakita ko siyang pumunta sa closet niya

she looked back at me and smiled " Girl, any moment now darating na si Christian.." and she continue searching, a dress I think?

"Christian Grey?" she cackled

"How I wish! but  he is also damn hot like Christian Grey.."

"Boyfriend?"

"NUH!Fling!Lover?..aahh past time maybe.."

"I can't believe you Sie.."

"He is also a pilot.." she answered me while putting her clothes on, yeah, she was just wearing her under garments while talking to me kanina

"I'll bet hindi alam ng daddy mo ang pinaggagagawa mo!" and I'm sure of that, kasi nasa condo niya siya ngayon, hindi naman niya pwedeng papuntahin ang mga lalaki niya sa bahay nila eh!

"Sophie, kung alam ni Daddy to, matagal ng ubos ang pilots sa mundo.." she said

"and when will you stop acting like this?"

"Acting like what? like being carefree? happy? blooming? URGH! never! I will not stop!" 

"What if you'll find the right man for you? the one who teach you how to love?.."

"Just like your Miguel? HA-HA-HA.. there is no man that can TEACH ME..about that LOVE LOVE thingy!.. EWW lang Sophie huh! " she glared at me "You need to focus on your own problem, you see, ito naaamoy ko huh" she sat down on her bed "Sigurado ka bang hindi alam ni Miguel na anak niyo si Sky?"

I was horrified "I-I'm sure!" I answered her "K-kung alam man niya edi sana matagal na niyang sinabi o kinuha si Sky.."