Chapter 1:

(A.N. HeYY My awesome directioner readers!!! My name is Jordain! This is my very first fanfic on wattpad. If it is not good then don't bother reading it, please I don't want to waste your time! You guys can follow me on twitter at Cupcake_Bandana or Kik me at Jordain_Styles! Thnx for reading! Please comment and vote!)

Jordain's P.O.V:

I grabbed my passport off of the counter with my plane ticket stuck inside. My suitcase was waiting by the door as i walked over there. Grabbing my suitcase, I shut the door and locked it. I threw my keys into my purse then wheeled my suitcase out to the cab that was waiting on me to take me to the airport. I was off to Sardinia with my best friend, Ava.

The reason why i am traveling there js because my parents are on their own little vacation and i didnt want to be stuck at the house alone. I made sure to give my parents hugs and kisses before they headed off to their on resort.

The cab dude popped the trunk and helped me put my bags in there. I hopped into the cab and was heading to Ava's house to pick her up.

*Ten Minutes Later*

Ava stepped into the cab and we were heading off to the airport in Frankfurt, Germany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We grabbed our luggage out of the trunk and paid the driver. We couldn't wait to get out of that cab. We wheeled our suitcases into the building and started walking to the bag drop off.

I went first and handed the lady my passport with my ticket, she smiled at me with shiny white teeth. She was wearing a blue uniform and black heels. She weighed my bag and my luggage soon disappeared to where they would put it in the bottom of the plane.

She stamped my passport and handed it back to me. I smiled at her and said "Danke" (A.N. 'Danke' is thank you in German, if u didn't know!) Ava was up next and the lady did the same process to her as she did to me. After Ava was done we grabbed our carry-on's off the floor and began to walk to security.

We waited in line and finally we got a plastic bin to put all our crap in. I set my carry-on in the plastic thing and started to pull off my jacket, belt and shoes. I walked through the metal detector and thank goodness it didn't go off! I put everything back on and waited for Ava.

~~~~~(ON THE PLANE)~~~~~~~~

Ava and I boarded the plane and sat down. I got the window seat and Ava sat next to me. We were so excited to go swimming and get to go do other fun things when we get there! I popped in my headphones and blared the song 'Kiss You' off One Direction's 'Take Me Home' album. Oh, how their voices are so mature and beautiful! Yes, I was a BIG Directioner! I had a HUGE crush on Harry Styles!! He had the voice of an angel. Ava was a BIG Directioner to. She had a lot of posters to but most of them were Justin Bieber because she liked both of them. I guess she was blaring Justin Bieber or One Direction music on her iPod. I decided to take a nap because it was just a two hour plane ride. I closed my eyes and was devoured into sleep.