Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Jordain's P.O.V:

I walked into the house with Harry's arms wrapped around me tightly. Whenever he had his arms around me or when he was close to me, I feel safe, like nothing in the world can hurt me. I walked up to my room with Harry and he sat down on the bed. I walked into my bathroom and changed into booty shorts and a tank top. When I came out Harry wasn't there. I just shrugged it off thinking he was in his room getting changed, I walked over to my makeup mirror and wiped off all my makeup. I feel very insecure when I don't have makeup on. I started singing my favourite song by 'Little Mix'.....DNA.

"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it. Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck. No scientist or biology-" I got cut off by Harry standing in the mirror behind me. "You have an amazing voice Jordain!" I laughed at what he said. "You mean 'AmaZAYN'." He flashed me a grin. Oh my cheese nips, the way he looks at me....I feel like my knees are jello.

"So, who's side are you on?" He asked me slowly walking up to me."What do you mean?" He walked closer, his chest was up against my back. He the. Whispered in my ear. "Like a Louis girl or a Harry girl?" I decided to play around with him to see what he would think. "Well, since you asked. I will be honest to you..... I'm a.... Niall girl!" I turned around and his face dropped. He grabbed my hips and threw me on the bed. It didn't hurt but I don't know what will happen next?

He crawled on top of me and started roughly kissing me. it felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest! "Can Niall make you feel this way? Can he make your heart flutter when he just lightly touches you?" I shook my head , I was lost of words. I didn't think he would be soo serious. "H-Harry I was playing around." He pushed me up so my head was on my pillow and he pulled the covers over me. He got up and took of his shirt and pants, so e was just in boxers. He crawled in and pulled me into his arms. "You are mine. And only mine."

He whispered in my ear. I lent up and pressed my lips against his. "Forever an always." I replied. The last thing I remember was Harry leaning in and pressing his plump,pink, soft lips to my forehead and whispering 'Goodnight' before I faded into a peaceful slumber.