Chapter 13: London!

Chapter 13:

Harry's P.O.V:

I exited the plane with mine and Jordain's hands intertwined. "Let's go grab our luggage and head to the hotel. I don't have to go to work until tomorrow so we have the rest of the day to our selfs.." I said.

We grabbed our luggage and went outside to get a taxi. "I'm excited...I can't wait to explore London, go shopping, eat Nandos.." Jordain said before I cut her off..."babe we will do all of that..just calm down. We're here for 3 weeks." I said. The taxi pulled up and I opened the door for Jordain and I hoped in after her.

-----20 minutes later--------

We arrive at the hotel..I got out and held the door open for Jordain. I walked around to he back of the taxi and grabbed our luggage. I handed Jordain her purse and started walking up I the doors with the bags dragging behind me. "Here u go my love!" I said to Jordain making her blush. "Well thank you kind sir..."

She said back with a wink. I liked how she was getting more comfortable around me and not being shy. I got pulled out of my thoughts when the lady asked me my last name. "Hello sir. Welcome to Edelweiss Lodge and Resort. May I get our last name?" She said. (I didn't know what hotel to put sooo I put my favourite one in Germany...) "Hello. Styles.." I told the lady, Waiting to get my room key.

"Ok. Mr and Mrs Styles, your room is on the 3rd floor, Room 137." I looked at her and smiled then looked down to Jordain. She had a hint of red on her cheeks from blushing. "Thank you. Have a nice day!" I said and grabbed Jordain's hand and walked away. "I actually like my last name as your last name..It suits you.." I said with a smirk looking down at Jordain while she was blushing and smiling. "I do too.. It goes with my name really well."

She said looking up at me. We were staring into each other's eyes when the elevator doors opened. I grabbed the bags and walked in.

Jordain's P.O.V:

We got off the elevator and started looking for our room. I stopped right in front of the door waiting for Harry to push the card into the door. He slowly grabbed it out and was slowly taking it to put in the door.

I grabbed his hand and snatched the card away and pushed it in the door. "Well someone is eager to get inside.." He said. I looked up at him and he winked. "Never in your wildest dreams Styles!" I said giving him a smirk and pushing the door open and walking in.

The room was amazayn! It had an awesome view of London, a huge queen sized bed, a large bathroom, and a normal sized kitchen. "This is amazing Harry! The view is phenomenal..thank you so much!" I ran and jumped in his arms. He spinned us around and around, and finally stopped. He looked in my eyes and said "I knew you would like it. You don't have to thank me..I made u come along."

I looked in his eyes and we started leaning in closer and closer until his lips met mine. We were moving in a slow pace until he started wanting more. He pushed up against the wall and started rubbing his hands up and down my back. He grabbed my bum and I jumped a little earning a smirk from Harry.

He starts moving down my neck and along my jawline while I just moaned in pleasure. He pulled away, trying to catch our breaths as he placed me down and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Jordain." He said looking me straight in the eyes. "I love you to Harry." Saying it right back. I knew I wasn't lying, I was always in love with him but didn't want to rush into things. I wanted to take it slow and now we are taking it a few steps further.

( A.N. I'm am sooooo sorry i haven't updated in along time..I have had soo much homework to do, plus cheer and choir. I never thought high school would be this big of a change. Plus they changed the schedule so it's a bit more of a struggle...I wasn't going to update till this weekend but I was just lying in bed thinking that I can't because I am going to Austria on a Skiing trip with my family...soo I decided I would update tonight! Thank you for all my readers who have been patient! Love you guys xx!!!)