Chapter 4:

Ava's P.O.V:

I was going to run after Jordain but then I saw Harry was going over to talk to her, so I stayed in the water to let him deal with it. I plugged my nose and went under water and grabbed Liam's leg. I heard him scream and I came up out of the water. He had a priceless look on his face. I started laughing and he soon joined me. He grabbed my waist and leaned down and kissed me on my lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He soon released me and looked me in the eyes.

"Wow" I said backing up.

"Ava, can I tell you something?" He said looking down at his hands that were hidden beneath the water.

"Yea, sure. You can ask me anything." I responded.

"Um, do you maybe want to go on a date with me?" he asked blushing then looking away.

I was in shock. THE Liam James Payne just asked me outon a date!!! Ahhhhhh mentally screaming in my head.

"Um...y-y-es!" I stuttered.

He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. The kiss started getting heated, then all of a sudden Louis screamed right in our ears.

"GET A ROOM. THIS BEACH IS PG NOT RATED R !!!!!!"

I grabbed Liam's hand and started getting out of the water. I grabbed my towel and started packing up my things.

"Hey...um.... I was wondering if u wanted to come over?" Liam asked.

"Sure." I said packing my stuff up and putting it in my bag.

Jordain's P.O.V:

Harry ran around the other side of the cab and opened the door for me. I grabbed my bags and shut the door with my hip. Harry paid the taxi driver and we started walking to the door.

I grabbed the keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. I threw my flip flops off and Harry took off his shoes. I went and grabbed my extra large Ramones shirt that I usually sleep in and gave it to Harry so he didnt have to be in his wet clothes all day. He went and changed in the bathroom, while I started changing in my room. I stripped my bikini off and threw my bra and my panties on. I grabbed a random shirt off the bed because i was just too excited to go out there and see him. Then i pulled on some shorts. I walked out to see Harry standing in the kitchen making tea in his boxers and my Ramones shirt. DAMN did he look good in my shirt. I looked him up and down and when I came back to his face he looked at me with a smirk.

"Like what you see babe?" He said to me, smirking.

"Yes!!" I nodded my head up and down.

He started walking slowly to me and put his lips right by my ear.

"Love the shirt, babe." He said while laughing.

I looked down at my Green Day shirt and smiled. I looked back up at Harry who started walking back into the kitchen to pour the tea into two cups.

After he was done he set the cups down on the table with some cookies that he got out of the cabinet.

*20 minutes later*

He picked up our dirty dishes and put them in the sink in the kitchen. He walked back over and pulled his chair closer too me. He was staring straight into my eyes and his green orbs were gorgeous!! He started leaning in and I did to. I suddenly felt his soft, pink, plump lips on mine and I started to kiss back. It started getting heated and he licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I obeyed and opened my mouth letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but for sure he won. He grabbed my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we never broke our kiss. He pushed us back against the wall and started kissing down my neck leaving love bites occasionally. I felt something in the pit of my stomach. He broke the kiss and set me down on the ground. We were both panting as we looked each other in the eyes.

"You wanna go watch a movie?" I asked him.