Chapter 11: All aboard!

Chapter 11:

Harry's P.O.V:

I woke up by the ringing of my phone. I grabbed it off the night stand and looked at the caller ID. "Fuck" I silently cussed being real careful not to wake up Jordain. "Hello?" "Harry, you need to come to the studio back in London. We need to have a discussion with you." I sighed.

"ok. Let me pack up" I slowly got up and pulled the covers back over her so she wouldn't get cold. I walked to my room and started grabbing my clothes and putting them in my suitcase. Half of my clothes were already in it. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed all my beauty products. (If you call them that!) I went to walk out and saw Jordain leaning against the door way to my room. "Why are you packing?"

She asked. "Management needs me back in London. Once I was done packing I was going to see if you wanted to come along." She smiled and then walked over to me. She hooked her arms around my waist and have me a quick kiss on the cheek. "One minute." She unraveled her arms from me an I suddenly missed her touch. She walked into her room and closed the door. I turned back and started packing again.

Jordain's P.O.V:

I dug in my purse and got my phone out. I needed to call my mom to see if it was alright. Then I need to call Kaitlin, she will probably be going with Niall. I dialled my moms phone number into the phone *ring,ring* *ring,ring*

"Hello?" My mom answered. "Hey mommy!" I chirped excited to hear from her! "Hey baby girl" she still uses that nickname! "Ok. So I was wondering if I can go with Harry to London because management needs him. "Mom I dating The Harry styles!!!!!" I said fangirling! "Yea. It's alright with me. Just be careful and stay out of trouble. You always said you would meet him and date him. Now look you have him! Good luck! Love you baby girl. Bye!"

"Bye mommy" I ended the phone call. I never knew my mom would support me with daring him. But I guess we all have different point of views? I dialled kaitlins number into the phone. *ring, ring* *ring,ring* *ring, ring* "hello" kaitlin asked. "Hey Kaitlin. Did Niall ask u yet?" I asked her. "Um...oh about the going to London thing? Yeah, he did! Are u going to go? Because my parents said yes!!" She said excitedly into the phone. "Yes. I'm going! I will see u at the airport later on! Bye love!" I said happily. "Bye" she said. I ended the call. I grabbed my pink suitcase and threw it on the bed. Suddenly I had an urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

I felt a hand grab my hair and hold it back so it didn't get anything in it. His other hand was massaging my back, trying to comfort me. "Are you alright babe?" He asked, helping me stand up. I walked over and wiped my mouth and grabbed my toothbrush. "Yea, I'm fine." Wait was I fine. What if this is morning sickness? I'm to young to be a mother. A mother at 19. But what would the fans think.....? Wait, I'm getting to paranoid. It probably is food poison from the other night. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and put it in my mouth.

~An hour later~

Harry's P.O.V

We were all packed up and waiting for the taxi to come take us to the airport. I helped Jordain out with the throwing up thing. I hope she is ok. Wait.. What if its morning sickness. If she really is pregnant. Management would kill me. The tabloids would start saying I'm a wine buzzer again....But I want this. I know I'm probably to young and she is too, but together we can make two good parents! I'm getting to carried on. It could just be something else.i got pulled out of my thoughts by the taxi pulling up. We put our stuff in the trunk and got in the back seat.

~30 minutes later~

Jordan's P.O.V

We got in the airport and I saw Kaitlin there. I ran up and hugged her. I told the boys we were going Togo get something to eat. We walked away and started talking. "So kaitlin how do u know if ur pregnant?" I asked her. "OMG....are u pregnant, Jordain????" He said in a excited whisper. "Idk yet. I threw up this morning." I told her. "Well, there is a gas station across the street from the airport. U wanna go there and get a pregnancy tester thing?" She asked me. "Yea leggo!" I said walking threw the doors and our to the gas station.

~at the gas station~

"Here Jordain, I have them." She said. I was waiting outside for her. She came out an handed me the bad of the tests and she got some food for the boys. We ran to the airport and to the bathrooms. I went into the stall and started doing the test.

Kaitlins P.O.V

Wow. Jordan's pregnant...well right now we don't know but I hope she is. Harry and her would make a great couple. There baby would look adorable. If it was a girl it would have beautiful green or blue eyes, brown curling hair, and some of there facial stuff. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a gasp and heard her come out. "It's positive!" She said."OMG I'm going to be a mother!!" She ran to me and hugged me. "I can't wait. I'm excited for u!" I said hugging her and jumping up as down. We ended are happy moment and walked back to the boys.

Jordain's P.O.V

I'm going to be a mother..I'm going to be a mother. It kept replaying in my head. Over and over again. I walked up to Harry and sat down. "Why so happy babe?" He asked me. I was deciding to wait till we get to London to tell Hume but I can't wait that long. "I-I'm pregnant Harry!" I said. Stuttering at the beginning. "I'm going to be a dad! I'm soo excited for us! If its a girl her name could be Darcy or sabr-" I cut him off. " babe we have nine months to think about names.

Lets just enjoy the moment and think

later on." I said to Harry. He looked at me then kissed me hard on the lips it didn't last long until Louis yelled. "Jordain, Harry get a room!! I don't like seeing u guys suck each others faces off. I laughed. This is the best vacation ever!