Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Harrys P.O.V:

"Hello?" I said with a aggravated tone.

"Hey, Harry. We need to know about the girl you are hanging out with. Who is she? The fans are going crazy about her and they need answers! This is why you should be careful around the paps" Ugh, stupid management!

"She is just a friend, nothing more."

Jordain's P.O.V:

WOW just a friend..nothing more! After all we have done. He stole my first kiss and cuddled with me. He thinks we are just friends. Ugh, Im so freaking stupid!!

I walked out of the house and I made sure to slam the door really hard so he could hear me leave. I walked around back and started to climb the hill that leaded up to a big tree at the top.

Harrys P.O.V:

I heard the door slam. What the hell?Oh shit did she hear me on the phone with management.

"Hey, Steve I have to call you back." I said starting to panic.

"No Harry. We still need to know about this girl!" Steve said as I pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up. I was on vacation. Didn't they realise that? No because they are stupid! I ran to the door and pulled it open. I looked around for Jordain but saw no sign of her. I jogged to the back of the house and looked up the hill. Jordain was climbing the hill, she was almost to the top. I started climbing the hill to get to her fast. I needed to talk to her about everything before she starts over thinking everything. I was almost to the top when my phone dinged.

~FROM TAYLOR:

HEY BABE!!~

Ugh I mentally cussed in my head. I unlocked my phone and deleted her contact from my phone! I was interested in a new girl now.

Jordain's P.O.V:

I sat down underneath the big willow tree.

~Hey girl Im waiting on way, I'm waiting on ya. Come on and let me sneak you out.~ My phone rang. I hit the green answer button.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jordain. Um, I have to go home." Ava said.

"WHAT??? But this was our vacation?" I said while i was beginning to cry. I didn't want to be here alone.

"I know but my mom is being an arse and won't let me stay here. She wants me home now!!" Ava said. She sounded aggravated.

"Ugh, fine. I will see u when u come to get your stuff." I answered and hung up. Well there goes my vacation!!! Might as well head home too. This is just perfect! I heard someone climbing up the hill and I knew exactly who it was.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked him.

"I am sorry that you heard that conversation. Management was asking me every little thing about you and I just wasn't ready to release any details about us yet" He said. My heart skipped a beat.

"Wait, so you actually think we are going to work out?!" I asked him.

"Yes" he said which made my heart stop, He actually wants US to be something!

All my friends told me I couldn't date him. Well look whats happening right now!!

"Will you go out with me Jordain?" Oh god the question I've always been waiting for!

"Yes" I jumped up and ran into him and kissed him. I kissed him really hard, but it had passion and love in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and me decided to go to his place to grab his clothes at his apartment. Ava came and got her things before we left and I didn't want to be alone so Harry offered to stay with me.

So now we were cuddling up on the couch again watching 'Finding Nemo.' The best movie EVER. All of a sudden there was a knock on the front door. Who would be knocking at 11:00 PM at night? I walked down the stairs with Harry hot on my trail and slowly reached for the door handle. I pulled the door handle down and pulled the door open. When I opened the door all the way I felt someone run up and hug me.

"JORDAIN"

"KAITLIN" I yelled!! I can't believe she was here. I was soooo exited to see her. I can't wait to see her facial expression when she finds out I'm actually dating Harry Styles. I already texted her saying that I had seen him at the beach when i was tanning.

"Well hello there Harry." She said.

"Kaitlin, What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"To come and see you, of course you silly!" She replied back. I turned to Harry and told him about Kaitlin.

"So, where are you staying Kaitlin?" I asked her because if she needed a place i have a room right here that is open!

"Well, I have to go in about 3 minutes because I ordered pizza but I rented a Villa down the street about 7 minutes away from you." She said checking the time on her phone before opening the door.

"Well I don't want to hold you up. Maybe tomorrow we can all go shopping and I will introduce you to Niall! If harry will ask him." I said winking to her. I know she wi freak out. She really likes Niall and i really owe her a favor if she flew all the way dow here because of my situation with Ava.

We all said goodbye and gave her hugs. She walked out the door and Harry and me walked back up the stairs. We decided that we were super tired so we decided to go to bed. Harry said he would sleep in the room next to mine. I really didn't want him to but i didn't push him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled the covers up to my neck, cuddling closer to my pillow. I was FREAZING my ass off. I got up and started walking to harrys room. I knocked and waited a couple minutes before the door swung open.

"Oh, sorry did I wake you?" I said.

"No. I was just about to get up to get some water." He said while rubbing his eyes

"Well, I was wondering if you could come sleep with me because I am freezing my butt of!" I said laughing.

"Sure, no problem." He replied.

We both walked into my room and got into my bed. I grabbed the duvet and pulled it down. We both climbed in and got settled. I was about to close my eyes when he turns me over and pulls me into his chest. While i squish my face into his neck I drift off into a heavy sleep listening to his steady breathing.