Chapter 8: *Wink...Wink* ;)

Chapter 8:

Jordain's P.O.V:

I woke up, startled. I laid there for a couple of minutes until i decided i wanted to get up, i went to get up but regretted it soon after. I couldn't walk.

I got up and ran over to my dresser and grabbed me a pair of underwear, a bra, jean shorts, and a red Abercrombie shirt.

I walked to the bathroom making sure Harry wasn't awake so he wouldn't see me. I was very self conscious of my body but this morning when we had sex, he was whispering little beautiful comments in my ear the whole time. I closed the bathroom door and started my shower. After i was done I brushed through my tangles and brushed my teeth. I finished the rest and I went to go open the door and there was Harry leaned up against the door frame. He had sweat pants on that tugged at his waist and he was shirtless...... lord help me, I might have a heart attack!!

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and kissed me hard, like he hasn't kissed me in 2 months. I kissed back roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied him and kept my lips locked. I ducked out of his grip and ran to the extra bed room.

"I'm going to find you, Jordain! One way or another!"

I giggled at the use of his song title. Then I heard him open the door.

I was hiding under the bed waiting for him to find me. I watched his feet walk to the closet and open it fast.

"Haha you think you can trick me. I will find you! And when I do, you will regret running from me!!"

He said as I felt him jump on the bed and lay down. Next thing I know he grabs me by the feet and starts pulling me out. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. He walked into 'our' room and threw me on the bed. I gasped when he walked over to my under wear drawer and grabbed my light blue bikini. Was he going to put that on me himself?? I really hope so!! He walked over to me and pulled my shorts off. I just closed my eyes all through it. He tugged my under wear off and pulled up the bottoms of the bathing suit.

Next he moved to my shirt and pulled it off with no hesitation. He unclipped my bra and pulled it off of me m. He tied the top of the bathing suit on me and went over to my dresser and got my blue ray bans. He walked over to me and put them on my face. He then walks over to the closet and pulled out his swim trunks. I do not know where those came from but maybe he got his suit case and brought clothes over. He pulls his sweat pants off and revealed his big member. And wow he was big, like this morning when he took me to the bedroom I didn't even pay attention... I should have!

He pulled his swim trunks on blocking my view. He smirked at me. How was he not embarrassed to just pull down his pants in front of me? He walked over to me and grabbed my waist and flung me over his shoulder. I was waiting to see what he was up too.

Harry's P.O.V:

I flung Jordain over my shoulder and walked out the door leading outside. It was a beautiful day an it was a perfect day for swimming!! I just couldn't get the image of her body out of my head. Damn, she had a nice body! She had a nice rack, nice bum, sexy body.... Ok styles get your self together! I walked up the windy stair case and walked over to the hot tub. I grabbed her by the hips and set her in the water. She was startled at first but then she got used to it.

I hopped in and grabbed her and set her on my lap. I wanted her all to myself, I wanted to tell the world she was mine but management would NOT like that. They need conflict, Like with Liam and Danielle. They were perfect and then stupid management made them break up, but that's what the fans think. Most fans blame most of the bad things on management. I wouldn't blame the fans, their the reason for most of the problems anyways. I cuddled my face into Jordain's neck and sat there. She smelt amazing!

I wanted to sit here forever with her. Just me and her, all by our selfs! Until we heard a car door shut and she hopped up out of the hot tub and ran to the balcony ad looked over. I clenched my fists together when I saw who it was.