Chapter 2:

Ava's P.O.V.

I woke up and turned off my music as i felt the plane shift. I looked over to Jordain and saw she was still asleep so I continued to let her sleep. If I woke her up now she would be in a grumpy ass mood. The intercom turned on and the flight person started talking. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving in Sardinia in about 10 minutes so please make sure all your belonings are collected and put away. The lady will be coming around with a garbage bag to collect your trash. Thank you for flying with Ryan Airways!"

Wow did he sound professional or what? I decided to wake Jordain up because we only had a couple of minutes.

"Pst, Jordain, wake up." She turned her head and closed her eyes again. This b*tch!! If she won't wake up to this song I will beat her sense less!!

"It's time to get up in the morning, in the morning, we got mc Donald's breakfast for you 'Just For You' we drove/flied two miles to get it, So u better get up and eat it! You foolish, cheeky, little girl JORDAIN. SOO IT'S TIME TO GET UP, GET UP!" She shot straight up and looked at me weirdly, as she started to collect her stuff, threw it into her bag and zipped it up. I popped in my headphones and blared Justin Bieber.

Jordain's P.O.V:

Ugh, WHY?? I hate waking up in the mornings! Like they are horrible! We started walking off the plane and the sunshine hit me right in the face! Ava and I started walking into the airport, again. We collected our luggage and got in our taxi. We told the taxi man where to go.

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

We arrived at our villa! We opened the door and started calling the rooms.

"I call this one" Ava said grabbing her suitcase and running into the room, shutting the door. I walked into my room and it was pretty nice! It had a queen sized bed with a Samsung TV, a closet, and a dresser. I laid my suitcase down on my bed and walked over to my door. I stuck my head out of it and yelled to Ava.

"We are going to the beach, so get your swim suit on!!"

"OKAY!!" Ava yelled back as i shut the door.

I finished putting everything away and changed into my bathing suit. It was light blue and was a triangle top with cheeky bottoms. I grabbed my beach bag and walked out and saw Ava sitting there waiting on me. We walked out the door and started walking towards the beach. The beach wasn't very far from our villa, so we decided to just walk there. Ava turned on some music from her ipod while we began our journey.

* TEN MINUTES LATER*

We ran out into the sand and got a good spot to sit and tan. There were some people here but not a lot. I looked out at the water and saw a lot of people boys splashing around. 3 boys in particular caught my eye. They were splashing each other and laughing. May i mention..that they were being REALLY loud.

All of a sudden one of them stops and I just noticed he was looking in my direction. Someone shoot me, I think that boy is Harry styles. I noticed the tattoos of the two swallows on his chest...the same tattoos of Harry Styles!!! Damn did he looked fine with water dripping down off his body! I wonder if he saw me checking him out? I hope not...I turned around to tell Ava who i saw and Ava was already in the water, talking to one of the boys. Well damn that was fast!

I laid out my towel and looked back out to see Ava splashing around with...i am guessing, Liam. I glanced my eyes over to Harry and noticed he was still in the water with Louis and Niall. It was getting hot so I started to strip my clothes off. I began taking my shorts off, then my shirt, then I pulled my hair up in a pony tail and started walking towards the water. I felt someones gaze on me, like their eyes were glued to me. I glanced up and saw him squinting his eyes at me because of the sun. I walked into the water and was greeted by Ava.

"Jordain, I just talked to THE Liam Payne!! OMG and I saw Harry checking you out!! Ooh la la!"

"Shut up" I said and she turned around. I then felt to arms snake around my waist and I gasped and turned around.