Chapter 3:

Jordain's P.O.V:

I gasped and turned around to see my ex-boyfriend, Michael.

"Hey, Jordain" Michael says while he was smirking. Okay either he stalked my Facebook page or we just magically bumped into each other. Yea.....I'm going to go with the stalked my Facebook option.

"Hi Michael, what a coincidence!!!Running into each other on a very big island?"

I replied with a sassy tone.

"Well, my parents decided to come here. I had to go with them but I didn't want to. I'm glad I came now! I get to see you. Hey, I am sorry for you having to find out that way. I never intended for you to walk in. I didn't want you to find out that way. Do u forgive me Jordain?"

I thought for a moment. Do I forgive him? HELL NO, he cheated on me with a senior in high school. How could he? He told me he loved me and how he thought I was the most beautiful girl in the world! Hahaha.... Funny. I'm laughing so hard my socks are going to fall off.

"No, you broke my heart, Michael. Now you come to me asking for forgiveness and you know what?"

"What?" He responded.

"You are not getting any forgiveness from me!!" I practically screamed at him and stormed out of the water.

Ava saw me and began to get up an chase after me. I waved my hand telling her I didnt want to be bothered right now. I grabbed my bag and towel and dried off. I threw my shorts and shirt back on and looked back at Michael. He was still in the same spot I rejected him at. He looked at me as he looked at me with pleading eyes telling me to please forgive him. I gave him the finger and started walking off. I got to the side off the road before I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned around so quickly i could have broke my neck.

"I'm sorry, I made the biggest mistake kissing her when it should have been you! I love you and I don't think I can live without you. I need you in my life!" he pleaded.

He grabbed my shoulders and jammed his lips on mine. I felt NOTHING. No fireworks, no butterflies... Nothing! I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off of me.

"Get the hell away from me you asshole!" I screamed at him.

He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me to his chest.

"Where do you think your going?" He said through gritted teeth.

"To my place, dumb fuck!" I spat at him!

I gripped my arm and tore it from him. That...that BASTARD!! I thought to myself. I stormed off down the road. Where were all the damn taxis? I didnt feel like walking right now. I am so livaded at Michael. I cant even think straight right now.

I felt a presence behind me and I turned around to see someone I never expected to be behind me.

"h-hi..." I stuttered turning back around to look around for a taxi.

"hey" he responded.

"I saw what happened. I saw every thing he did to you. Who was that asshole?" He asked me.

"My ex boyfriend. His name is Michael. He cheated on me with a whore!" I responded.

"I'm so sorry, love." I turned around and saw his facial expression it looked kinda sad.

"Do u maybe want to come over and have some lunch? At my hotel?" he asked me. I felt bad that he had to witness all that drama.

"Can we do it at mine? My friend will worry about me if im not at the villa when she gets back." I said.

"Sure...uhm whats your name?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Jordain. And yours?" I didn't want to tell him right away I was a directioner. That would probably scare him off!

"Harry. I'm from the band...."

"One direction." I cut him off.

"Are you a fan?" He asked me.

"Yea. I really love you guys." I said starting to blush.

"Who do you like the most?" He asked smirking in the proccess.

OH NO, he had to ask that question? Not embarrassing AT ALL!....note the sarcasm!

"You" I said whispering.

"What? I couldn't here you, babe."

OMG, he called me babe, FANGIRL!!

"You" I said loud enough so he could hear me the second time.

"Ha, well the feeling is mutual." He said looking into my eyes and he let out a little laugh.

Did he really just say he liked me back??? OMG fangirling right now. While i was in my little zone a taxi came up and asked me where i wanted to go.

We both hopped in the cab right after I told him my address to my villa. We were quiet until he grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. Omg, freaking out! I looked out the window and starting blushing. I felt a hot breath on my neck and he whispered in my ear.

"There's no reason to blush, love. If your going to blush at these little things, I can't imagine what you will do about the really big things we do! If you know what I mean?" He said.

I looked at him with a blush on my face. He was smirking at me, OMFG the famous smirk. He then winked and started looking out his window. I turned and started looking out my window thinking to myself...BEST DAY EVER!!