Fell for the Bad Guy

Love, the most intriguing, mystical and vibrant emotion ever experienced by humans. Nevertheless, it is also the most complex and yet to be understood emotion.

Ask anyone what love is? And the most common answer you would get is, 'it is a feeling which cannot be completely defined'. Strange but true. An emotion which in the history of mankind has changed destinies and shaped millions of lives is still not fully comprehended.

But, If you ask this question to 'Edward Hyde' the only answer you will get is 'Jennifer Smith'. Life has completely changed for them since they met each other.

Meet Jennifer.

Jennifer Smith was the good girl. She was Popular and an attitude free person. She was loved by everyone because of her friendly nature. She never got into trouble but one unfortunate day she fell for the bad boy, who was trouble himself.

Meet Edward.

Edward Hyde was your typical cliché teen fiction bad boy. He had every quality a bad boy contains. Girls for him were like a tissue paper but who could blame them because he had looks everyone could easily fall for.

It's going to be a racy, loving, fun-filled, heart breaking, belief shattering, high on jealousy and insecurities, intense on romance and promises, ride for them.

Are you hopping along?

'A good girl always falls for the bad boy'

_________________________________________________

A/N
Don't forget to vote and comment. This is the first time I'm writing a story, so there are going to be infinite mistakes. I will make sure that this story doesn't disappoint you. This is definitely different from the other badboy stories. Don't you dare copy my concept as I'll find you and kill you, just kidding but there will surely be some consequences. If you like this story, then don't forget to share this with your friends.