Chapter 3: Creepy Monster

Hey Everyone here is your Chapter 3
Hope you all like this :)

Edward's POV

"Yeah I'm up for the party, what about you?"Josh asked me. Josh and I were Best Friends since kinder garden. I as always got into a fight and he came to save me, that's from when and how we became best friends. People at school always get confused to see us together as I'm having all that bad boy persona and he a good boy.

We have 3 more people in our friend circle...oh no friend circle is not a word to say, a gang is an exact word. Austin, Matt, Tyler and Josh are my life, in exact words, we are like brothers from another mother. We all have been together for years, but everything in our lives has changed since then.

"Yeah I'm up" I have never missed a party held in the city yet. I love parties to the core. Today we had a party at my sister's best friend's place, who was one of mine family friends too. Her parties were always awesome and girls there is always breathtaking, and I surely can't wait to find one for myself there.

"And yeah I also forget to say that I'm going to meet her parents today during her sister's graduation so I won't be able to come with you to the party," Josh said me smiling cheekily and I rolled an eye towards him. Josh and His perfect parent meetings.

"Yeah whatever you say, young man," I said him imitating like a father. This time he rolled his eyes at me. Josh was always serious about girls he dated but it looks they never were. But I just hope she doesn't break my friend's heart this time.

------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the ceremony got canceled, that meant both Josh's meeting and the party also got canceled. There are rumors that it got canceled because of the pranks some kids pulled like

1) There was a shaving cream fight in the hallways and it was EVERYWHERE!

2) Someone spray painted the principal's car.

3) Then a sophomore, set off fireworks in a classroom; which set off the sprinklers and fire alarm. Everyone was evacuated and then the students were allowed back in later to get their stuff.

Poor Seniors! I must say but I really did wish I was there today to do the second thing on the list. I really did hate that principal, just because I dumped his daughter, so he got me off the football team last year as a revenge. According to me if the second thing happened, then I totally wished I was there to the deed or at least see his reaction. I'm damn sure the look on his face must have been priceless.

But then there is no way he is going to stop me this year from entering the football team. I really do need a sports scholarship this year or else I would have to attend Harvard's next year so that I could join my family business, which I really don't intend to join.

As now I would say just a few things to introduce myself. I am Edward James Hyde. A rich, cocky, arrogant playboy. There is no way I would change for anyone. Especially if it's a girl. I once changed for one. But then Edward Hyde doesn't repeat a mistake twice.

So seems like today I would have to crash in the club. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was a text from Josh saying "Hey Dude, Party is ON" Reading the message, I almost squealed like a little girl who got her doll back.

Oh, Wait! Why am I behaving like a girl today? Oh yeah, I remember, after the collision encounter of mine with that super incredibly weird girl. For the first time in my life, I was trying to be nice to a girl in return she ran away from me as if I'm some creepy monster, Which I Maybe or Maybe not. "Yeah ok, just text me the address," I replied him.