Chapter 4: The Party

Hey, don't forget to hit the star button before reading. ;)

Jennifer's POV

We reached the venue, I must say this hotel is astonishing, and the hall we booked for the party was incredibly beautiful, Christine had done a good work on decoration. But it still had that high school party look which made the party more lively.

I have once been to a high school party by becoming Christine. There was a party held by one of Ashley's friend since Christine wasn't interested, Ashley asked me to accompany her by taking Christine's pass. It was fun but it was a year ago when I came here for vacation.

"Jenny, I need to go meet some people, would you like accompanying me or should I call Christine for you," Ashley asked me. It's no way I'm meeting Ashley's girlfriends, some of them were nice but the others were not less than a bitch.

"Oh no, you go and meet them and no need to disturb Christine, I would make myself comfortable here," I said her with a smile. I didn't want to make them run after me like I'm a small girl or something, so I denied her Christine option. Soon after that, Ashley left me making sure I'm good.

I began walking towards the bar for a drink when something hard like morning hit me. Arrghh what's wrong with me colliding with people today.

"Hey girl, watch out where you are going?" I heard a harsh tone say. I looked up to see the cruel person to meet some weirdly familiar person who I wasn't able to recognize. I was about to give him a rude reply when suddenly I was cut off by the familiar sounds belonging to none other my sisters.

"Hey peeps, you all must be wondering why we kept this party even though the Graduation Ceremony is cancelled and even some of you would be considering it to be before Graduation Ceremony party or the others even don't care why the hell is this party is being held" Ashley said chuckling standing at the table with Christine.

What's wrong with them? Are they drunk or what? Standing at the table and announcing the reason...Wait! What the hell is the reason even they didn't tell me about this but then I noticed them looking towards me, smiling cheekily which looked weird in a way?

In return, I just gave them a look saying "What the hell is this happening?" "But but.. being the host, I would like you all to meet our baby sister Jennifer Smith for whom we kept this homecoming party," Christine said and all of them sudden everyone's head turned towards me which made me feel like running away. I walked towards my sisters who were grinning at me idiotically.

I pretended to be happy by this all and hug the life out of them. I was actually very embarrassed or should I say I despise socializing with people with the help of my surname or my sisters. This party is surely gonna earn me many admirers and enemies. "Enjoy the party people" That's all I said and excuse myself for a drink.

As I was walking towards the Bar, I saw the earlier guy from the airport sitting there chatting with some group of people. To ignore being seen by him I change my route and went in the far corner of the bar away from him. I was damn embarrassed to be seen by him, I didn't even get a chance to say him a Thank You. I was literally checking him out in the middle of the airport which I no doubt he noticed. I can be totally creepy sometimes like hell.

I ordered myself a Cocktail since I don't drink. Once during a party my mom let me take a sip from her own beer, that was the first and the last time I tasted it and I didn't like it for even one bit. I looked at the group to see the guy from the airport but instead found he was missing from his seat, then I saw him coming towards me with a smirk plastered on his face. Why the hell is he coming here, I started panicking. But then I tried my best to act normal.

"Hey, Shall I have the pleasure of dancing with you?" He said holding his hand out before me. I looked to my right and then left to check if he was asking me. He chuckled at my actions. "Oh yeah, why not" I replied blushing like a tomato giving my hand in his.

A/N
Hey everyone here is the chapter.I hope you all liked it and don't forget to vote and comment.