Chapter 9: Mission JoChris

Christine's POV

This meeting is so boring that instead of concentrating on it I can't help but admire looking at Josh sitting near the window of the gym.From where I'm seating it appeared as if I was staring out of the window. I took in his muscles, the clean shaven square jaw and turned into his voice. It was as deep as any guy. He smiled with ease and made fluid arm movements to exaggerate his buoyant speech. He ran his hand through his hair as the coach was discussing the upcoming football match. I guess sensing my gaze, he looked towards me and gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet and that unexpected warmth rushes through me. I turned away quickly becoming red, embarrassed about being caught. Maybe what everyone says is true, I might have fallen badly in love with the boy who right now is staring at me intensely.

But then the only thing stopping me from revealing my feelings is, if he doesn't reciprocate them, then it would become completely awkward between as and god knows he might also want to end our friendship. I guess that amazing guy is just not written in my fate or the cupid is just waiting for a right time to target his love arrow towards Josh.

Jennifer's POV

"There's something wrong with my eyes. I can't take them off you." Matt told me as we were on our way to McDonald's.

I smiled a little and replied. "I'm having a problem with mine, too. I can't see you getting anywhere with me."

"If every word I said made you smile, I would talk forever." I heard Matt mumbled under his breath thinking I didn't hear anything.

"So, do you want to join our mission 'JOCHRIS' ?" He asked me as we stopped in the front of MCD.

"JoChris?" I asked him confused. And then he explained to me that it was the whole mission to force Christine and Josh to spill out their feelings for each other.

"Is there any female member in it?" I asked him laughing.

"Nah you're the first one, it's just me and Edward in it trying to get them together," He told me. I was shocked to know that even boys can care about their best friend's this much. I guess studying in all girls school and having to hear lectures from all the teachers being cheated by some or the other male in their life's back in middle school about 'How all boys are cheaters' added this stereotypical thinking in my mind.

"Oh I have a Plan but before that, I need to know, do you know anyone in the school whom Josh dislikes the most?" I asked him thinking about ways to unite JoChris. Thinking about different ideas I read in wattpad stories to patch up a couple.

"Tyler" He replied back with a blank face. Tyler is Lily's cousin and Edward's best friend beside Josh of course.

"Tyler? Isn't he like Edward's best friend? How is he suppose to be Josh's enemy?" I asked him curiously.

"It's not my place to say, Jenny," He told me smiling. Knowing that I'm not gonna get any info from him, I told him my whole plan. "Are you sure this will work?" He asked me. I was always famous for being the best planner and I was sure that it will surely work.

-------------------------

The burgers were a complete waste as mom fed us forcefully after we had them resulting us to suffer from an intense stomach ache. Thank god, I can at least cook to save my life. Christine was lucky enough to not eat that food as she came late back from school. Thinking to proceed my plan I asked Christine, "Chris I wanted to ask you a favor?" I told her acting nervous. Oh yeah, I'm an excellent actor and I have been the lead actress of my past school's drama club, so there was no chance Chris would catch my lie.