Chapter 8: Discussions and Meetings

Jennifer's POV

It's been a week since I started going to the school and now I was walking towards some secret classroom along with Lily, Zara and Rose. Amber couldn't accompany as she was having a class. Earlier in the morning Christine told me to meet her during the period before my lunch break. I was free, so I decided to go to the room. I was just very curious about what it was going to be. As I entered the room, I saw Edward standing with one of his best friend, Tyler, who coincidentally happens to be Lily's cousin. 

Tyler is cute and handsome with a smile to die for but then Edward had a different charm around him, that bad boy aura that he keeps himself surrounded and that rare smile he gives to me with that dimple on his cheeks, I guess can make any girl fa...

Tyler is cute and handsome with a smile to die for but then Edward had a different charm around him, that bad boy aura that he keeps himself surrounded and that rare smile he gives to me with that dimple on his cheeks, I guess can make any girl fall in love with him again and again including me. But then it's also not like I would hit on my Best friend's cousin. 
"Oh hey Edward, like always I see you are the first one to reach the room" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked towards the door to see who it is to see a girl with long blond hair, perfect figure, sharp nose and beautiful eyes that could make any guy fall in love with them.

"Ahh you know what, I just couldn't wait to see that beautiful face of yours sweetheart, that's the reason I'm early" Edward replied walking towards her with his signature smirk

"Ahh you know what, I just couldn't wait to see that beautiful face of yours sweetheart, that's the reason I'm early" Edward replied walking towards her with his signature smirk. I don't know why but my heart sank listening to his words. 

"And you must be Jennifer?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Oh hi, I'm Laura" She said extending her hand, her smile was heart warming. "Nice to meet you, Laura" I replied, as I shake hands with her. 

"Oh I see you have already met Laura" I heard Christine say as she entered with her group of friends along with other remaining friends of Edward. "Yeah" I said smiling. 

"You know what Jenny, you are one of the best juniors with good manners and etiquettes, while others are just like a piece of shit" Matt, Edward's friend, said smiling holding me by my shoulders standing beside me, eyeing Lily. Okay, it was just that they had a huge fight yesterday during lunch regarding who will sit beside me. But then Matt being so stubborn manage to sit beside me. 

"Thank you and you too are one of my best senior" I told side hugging him. "If your compliments are over, then can we begin the discussion" Edward told us being annoyed. Right now, his mood swings remind me of a girl on her periods. He was just getting all flirty with Laura just some moments ago and now he is annoyed about what only he knows. 

"Yeah sure" I said awkwardly trying to break the hug, but Matt wouldn't let me go so I just stood there leaning my head on his shoulders. Usually I would feel extremely uncomfortable about the current position I am in but then somehow it is comfortable for me now. 

"So hello to all the new freshers, we have just called some selective freshers here as, we don't regard all the remaining worthy of standing here" Josh said smiling brightly. The class was pretty much filled with many familiar faces. "So people which group would you like to join?" Christine asked. All the selected freshers including me, Lily, Zara and Rose gave her a confused look. "Oh guys, there are some groups here like my group The Queen Bees, which organises all the fashion and drama events and then there is Christine's group called Angels, which look after all the costumes needed for this events. These are basically the girl's groups, I know they sound cliche but this is something which adds fun to our boring high school life's except parties of course" Laura told us. Okay I remember once Ash telling me about this groups.

"Don't mind sweetheart but I'm sure no one even the girl's would be interested in joining those boring groups of yours" Edward said smirking to Laura to which she replied with a glare. "Okay enough you both, interested people can give their names to me and Laura" Christine said. "So, which group are you in?" I asked Matt. "I'm obviously in the music group led by Edward" He replied. "WHAT? EDWARD CAN SING?"I shouted in shock. I looked toward Edward who was giving me an amusing look. "Is that so unbelievable that you needed you to shout in the whole class?" Lily said giving me a look which said 'You are totally insane'."Umm Sorry" I replied and then the rest of the classes went in blur. 
*************

"Hey Emergency, Mum is in the Kitchen cooking, try to bring some burgers on the way xxAshley" I got Ashley's message while I was heading towards the exit to catch a ride with Edward. Mom is a horrible cook, but then that never lets her to give up on her cooking. Dad is lucky that he is in Los Angeles or else mom would have forced him to eat the whole dish. 

As I reached outside I saw Edward no where to be seen along with Josh and Christine. Instead there was Matt standing there with his mobile in his hands texting. "Hi Matt, where is Edward?" I asked him. He immediately looked up and gave me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.

"Actually he won't be able leave the premises now as there is some meeting arranged for football players and the cheerleaders and as a result of that he have to stay back and I would be driving you home today" He replied

"Actually he won't be able leave the premises now as there is some meeting arranged for football players and the cheerleaders and as a result of that he have to stay back and I would be driving you home today" He replied. I don't know why but I wanted Edward to drop me today. In this past week we have become quite close, but then I still didn't knew he could do anything related to music. 
"Okay but then, can we stop at MacDonald's for some time?" I asked him while walking towards his car. "Yeah sure" He replied.

A/N
Hey Everyone! I'm back and maybe from now onward I might try to update regularly. No promises. So I hope you liked this chapter, I promise to bring more entertainment in the future chapters. Love you all.