Chapter 1: IQ Equal To Einstein's

Hey Everyone! Here's the first chapter of fell for the bad guy.

I hope that you all will stay with me throughout the journey of Edward and Jennifer.

Keeping reading!

Jennifer's POV

It was the last day of school today and I was both excited and sad. Excited because I would get to go enjoy my high school life now and would get to go back to New York City, the original place I belong to. Sad, because I have to leave such a wonderful place like Los Angeles and my wonderful friends.

We actually shifted to Los Angeles due to my parent's job, when I say we I mean me and my younger siblings leaving my both older siblings behind in NYC with my adorable Grand Ma. I was the middle one among my parent's five children. We were like those 5 fingers in a hand who are inseparable.

I'm having two elder sisters Ashley and Christine. Ashley is totally a fashion and health freak. She likes to party hard and all she wants from life is fun. She is flawless with having a body of a model. I admire her a lot whereas my other sister Christine who is younger than Ashley is the complete opposite of her, She is a book freak instead of Fashion and health. She despises parties. She is a total anti-social person. She prefers staying back at home and read a book instead of going to a beauty saloon for having a beauty therapy. Despite the differences, they both love each other to the core.

Last year, Christine moved back to NYC because her school ended and she needed to go back to start high school and in the joy of having her back, Ashley held a lavish party back home which was left in a midway by Christine leaving by saying that she found it damn boring. Like how can one not enjoy Ashley Smith's party?

Everyone dies to attend a classy party held by Smith's but after all, it's Christine she can turn everything upside down.

Now it comes me, Jennifer Smith, daughter of two world-famous doctors, Aaron and Anne Smith. I won't say I'm the complete opposite of my siblings, but I don't match each one of them particularly.

As I'm having a quality of being a good girl which matches Christine easily and then of being Popular and attitude free which I won't mind and say it comes from Ashley to me and then I'm loved by everyone, wait none of them is loved by everyone but then there are my two naughty but adorable younger siblings, Justin and Charlotte or in short Charlie who everyone loves to the core. So in all, I would say I inherit every one feature of my loving siblings.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my room's door, "Hey Jenny, you finished packing? We have to leave fast or else we would be missing two things, our flight, and Ashley's High School graduation ceremony." It was my mom on the other side of the door saying me... actually reminding me all those things.

She was a hardworking doctor. She first met dad during a charity vaccination campaign and then during that they fell in love, got married and had we all 5 kids together. I just hope I also have a happy ending like them and a perfect relationship.

"Yes mom, I'm already done packing and I'm ready for flying back to my favorite place NYC," I said her smiling all cheerfully opening the door of my room.

"Good, we are waiting downstairs, come down fast" With saying that she went down fast. Everyone was excited in the house, it was our first time of attending a graduation ceremony and none other than Ashley was getting graduated which was in a way impossible. Although everyone in our house was having an IQ equal to Einstein's, but while giving IQ to Ashley maybe god slept and she came to earth with a less IQ.

Just Kidding! Actually, Ashley didn't concentrate even a bit on her studies but it was a surprise to us when she was declared at the 3rd position during the results. How? It's still a secret which won't remain one when I reach NYC and force her to spit out the secret to me.

"Hey Everyone!" I greeted as I reach downstairs. My mom and dad were having a deep conversation with each other. About what? No Idea. Justin was standing there going almost wild playing on his game boy. His reaction is always like this whenever he is losing a game and then there was my little adorable sister Charlie playing in her pram with her soft toys.

Justin is 7 years old and is still in elementary school, he unlike me is going to stay here back with my parents and Charlie. Our Grandma made a rule that after every completion of Middle school, we all siblings have to move with her to NYC. Weird right? Even I thought so until I got a reason that she wants to spend rest of her life with her Grandchildren, as my dad was the only child of his parents it made us the only grandchildren of hers.

Emotional much? But still we all don't at all mind shifting back there besides Grandma is such a sweetheart, she never trouble us. Besides Charlie is only one, so it's no use of her to shift with me.

"Oh you are here Angel, let's go then," My dad said realizing my presence. My luggage was already taken to the car so I began walking towards the entrance to go. "Oh Jenny wait to take Justin with you, me, your father and Charlie will go in the other car," My mom said me smiling. "As you say, Mom," I said and grab Justin by his collar, who was still busy with his Game Boy, god knows what he was doing in there. "Oh sissy, it hurts," He said moving away from me.

"Oh really bro, let's see then how much this one hurts you" I replied and start tickling him. He started laughing like crazy people. "Oh please, Wait......sorr..ry....stop" He began saying between his laugh.

"Oh Jenny, behave!" As soon as I heard my mom's words I stop. "Now apologize to your brother" She commanded me, walking towards us. "Oh Sorry," I said lowering my gaze, but deep inside my mind I was thinking how to make the trip to the airport, a trouble one of Justin.

As mom walked away, I gave Justin an evil smile, which he didn't fail recognize as a trouble.

********

A/N

So how was the chapter everyone? Hope you all like it :) Please do Vote and comment.