Chapter 2: The Color Of The Hot Cocoa

Hey Everyone!
I Hope you like this chapter :)

Jennifer's POV

I so damn not going to travel till 10 years. Arrgh as if, it's going to happen. It was a very tiring journey, and on the top of that my annoying little brother was sitting with me. At that moment I thought about how more bad can this day of mine go. I was waiting alone for my luggage to arrive, as all of my family members already got theirs, they went to have a morning coffee. I was at least grateful that my mom didn't leave Justin here with me, or else no would have stopped me turning into a damn crazy woman. He can be damn annoying and embarrassing sometimes, especially in public places. But beside this all things I love him to the core.

As soon as I saw my black bag, grabbing it I began walking towards the coffee shop where my family was waiting. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate inside my hoodie. I opened it to see a text from my best friend, Lily. "Hey Jen, did you reached safely?" It said. Lily was the best girl in my life obviously besides my sisters. "Yeah, just reached," I replied her.

As I was so engrossed in texting her, I hit the hard surface, I guess it was a pillar. I just couldn't think anything as after fraction of seconds of colliding all the things I was carrying including me was flying in the air landing on the hard surface of the pretty soft and comfortable floor. Please kindly note the sarcasm there.

I looked up to see the stupid pillar which wasn't a pillar, but walking and talking thing. Scratch that a super hot boy with that dreamy brown eyes. As I was getting so deep and deep into his brown eyes, which completely looked like the color of hot cocoa, sprinkled with tiny flecks of gold like mini marshmallows. "Hey, you okay? He asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm okay" With saying that I just ran off carrying all my stuff towards the cafe without hearing to his reply. I was completely embarrassed by my own acts. How could I do this to myself?

As I reached the Cafe I saw my beloved sister, Ashley carrying the camera enjoying the whole scene. "What the Hell are you doing?" I said trying to snatch the camera out of her hands. " Oh hey to you too jenny, and the answer to your question is I was just chilling," She said smirking. "Oh no please delete it," I said pleading. Oh god, what the hell is the freaking problem with my siblings? All they want is to irritate me. "Oh, Ash delete it or else you will have to suffer the consequences" This time I heard a very familiar voice speaking in my favor. Christine. "Like?" Ashley said acting all bored. "We will not leave a chance to embarrass you in today's function," Christine replied her smirking and by god the expression on Ashley's face was priceless. I was so happy that she was deleting it.

Okay, wait..Pfft Christine did really do that she was never the mean one, how did she... " Who are you and where is my dear sister Christine?" I asked holding her by the shoulders. "Maybe she had a transformation." She smiled cheekily at me. I looked at her from the top to the toe, she completely changed. She was freaking dressed up like a girl. She was always the one who chose sneakers over heels. "Okay, I need the whole details," I said her demanding. "Okay mom," She said chuckling.

Okay, we totally didn't have the meeting part as every other sister have, it is just because we are different. "Oh, you are here," My grandma said coming out of the cafe and giving me a long warming hug. "I missed you so much Gran," I said her while hugging. "I missed you too Jenny," She said and kissed my forehead. I loved my Grandmother to the core, whenever I used to be upset I always used to go to her for comfort, no doubt I was damn happy that now, at last, I was going to stay with her.

"You must be tired after a long journey, let us head back home. Your sisters had done so much preparation for you back home" She said smiling and I looked towards my two sweethearts and grinned. "Okay, but where are the others?" I asked her. "Oh Charlie was not feeling well, so mom along with dad went home, whereas Justin is sitting inside" This time Ashley spoke up. I just nodded and Christine went inside the Cafe to get Justin whereas, I along with Gran and Ashley began walking towards the exit.

When I turned around to see if Ashley and Justin were following us or not, I saw the same hot guy coming towards us. Luckily he was busy talking to someone on the phone, so he didn't get a chance to see me. Suddenly my cheeks burned up thinking about the earlier incident. "Hey, everything good?" Christine asked. "Oh yeah all good" I replied her, she still seems unconvinced by my answer but chose to ignore it for which I was grateful for.

*****
A/N

I know it's a very short chapter but I hope you all like it. Please do Vote and Comment, so that I can upload the next chapter fast. :)