Chapter 2

A/n: I basically B.S. an answer for the pregnancy, so yeah. Please vote and comment. I love reading the comments.

Shawn p.o.v.

My bed feels really weird. It's warmer than usual and the texture feels different. I must have dropped my pillow because I don't feel it. Well whatever I'm too tired to get up and grab it.

I decide to move, but feel something restraining me. I try to get out of it, but no use. Eh, I'm too tired to care. I just snuggle closer to my bed. That's when I feel something hard against my leg. That's weird, it feels like a hot dog, but way longer and thicker.

I move my hand down and grab it. I pull it a little to move it away, but nothing. It seems to be stuck to something. I trail my hand down it and feel it connect with the bed. I feel something furry too on the bed. Did Luke glue a hot dog to my bed again? Did he also cut the bed a little and let the cotton out?

I sigh at his goofiness. I start to move my hand back to the hot dog and realize it feels different from a normal hot dog. I start to move my hand around the hot dog up and down. It is different. I wonder how it taste.

I hear my bed groan and the restraints on my body pull me closer to the bed. I stop and move my hand away. The restraints grab my bottom and squeezes it a little. That's when I finally realize I'm nakey.

I open my eyes finally and stare at a bare chest. I start to blush realizing that I'm cuddling with another nakey man. Then I realize that the hot do was his no no parts. Oh my gosh. His no no parts are touching my no no parts. I grabbed on to his no no parts and pulled it. He's going to be so mad. Wait why is his no no parts really hard? Does he have something wrong with him? Is your no no parts suppose to be hard? Is there something wrong with me? My no no parts aren't usually hard.

I look up to see the other nakey man and I gasp. Mr.Nakeyman is none other than Taylor Caniff. How did we end up here? Wait is this what people mean by sleeping together? They sleep nakey cuddling with their no no parts touching. I try to remember what happened last night.

I remember drinking the free cola from Cuba. I think I drank a couple of those and felt weird. Then I remember Luke, Ashton, and Callum talking. Then I remember not being able to walk right and falling on a guy with colorful hair. I think his name was Michael. He handed me to a bandana guy. Wait the bandana guy was Taylor.

I kept giggling and blushing while he kept calling me cute and kissed everywhere on my face except for my lips. Then we started walking around the house I think. Till we found a room. That's when we started to kiss. It wasn't my first kiss, but it sure felt like it. It was amazing. He had soft lips and he was gentle at first, but then it turned more passionate and hungry. Then I remember my no no parts started to get hard. I panicked and asked Taylor for help. He said he would help me, but I had to be on the bed. I did as he said and he started to take off his clothes. My no no part got harder. He took off my clothes and we....we did the naughty. Oh my gosh.

I inspect Taylor's face and see he is still asleep. What would I say to him when he wakes up? 'Good morning' 'hello' 'we had one heck of a night' 'thank you' 'you have nice nipples' what do I say?

I try to get away from him, but he holds me tight and squeezes my bottom which makes me yelp and jump. This finally wakes him up. He moves around a bit before noticing me. When he looks down at me I give him a sheepish smile.

"Good nipples you," I say and face palm myself with his chest. Stupid stupid stupid. I was trying to good morning that turned in you have nice nipple that also morphed into a thank you. Gosh I'm hopeless. I look up at Taylor while blushing and notice he's deep in thought.