Chapter 15

Taylor p.o.v.

What did he just say? Did he just say Caniff? Okay this can only mean one of 3 things. 1 the woman who got pregnant was named Caniff, 2 Shawn is one of those psychos that think they're married to me, or 3 Drew misinterpreted something. Kids do that all the time right?

I don't get enough time to think about this when Shawn walks out of the bathroom with Danny. "Were you good for Taylor," he asked his son.

Drew nods his head. "Vewy good."

"C'mon guys I'm hungry," Tori groans. The kids giggle at her ridiculousness. I look at Danny in Shawn's arms and I notice he looks a little like me. I don't want to be vain or anything, but he does even Bella noticed it. She asked if these were actually my children and Shawn adopted them because the mother died or something. That woman watches too many soap operas and novellas.

We walk out of the office and into the parking garage where Shawn's van is. It's old van maybe like 10 years old. I will surely pay him enough so he can get a better car. Maybe I can buy him one. Many bosses buy cars for their employees. I heard Steve jobs did it, so why can't I. No, Shawn wouldn't accept it unless he had to though. I could say it's mandatory.

I look at Shawn and see he looks really tired. He has worked as hard as I did today. When he takes out his keys I grab them. "I'm driving I. You are in no shape to drive," I tell him.

He opens his mouth to protest, but a yawn escapes his pretty little mouth. "Fine," he says knowing it's true. I smile and help him put the kids in their booster seats. Tori takes the back of the van as me and Shawn take the front.

"So, which Carls Jr. are we going? To the MC one or Vinevile," I ask as I pull out of the parking garage.

"I think the MC one, so we can come back and you guys can go home," Shawn says drowsily.

"I'm not letting you drive home like that. I took a power nap, so I'm good," I say quickly. The guy was struggling to keep his eyes open. How was he suppose to drive home?

"What about you?"

"I live with my parents. If you don't remember they kind of live in a mansion, so there's enough room."

"What about me," Tori screams. "I don't live Vineville. I live in Digi town."

"You can take a cab at Carls Jr," I tell her.

"Fine," she huffs.

I smile and start driving to Carls Jr. Shawn takes a little nap as Tori calls a cab to wait for her at Carls Jr. Drew and Danny just look outside at the city lights. This is time when I start to think of what Drew said.

Something is really bugging me. Shawn's story seems legit, but how would a woman get the information of the donor. They are confidential. Unless she knows some people, but why the donor? Why not just give them up for adoption herself? Plus don't you need a lot of money to get inseminated? If she had money to pay for that then why not to pay for two kids?

Then there is the question of why Danny looks like a little me with some of Shawn's features? It's really weird. I didn't realize it till I was paying more attention. Maybe the mother looks a lot like me. Or Grant's crazy mother had twin, but gave one up for adoption and then that child had a kid and then that kid inseminated themselves with Shawn's sperm. Wait that would mean that Drew and Danny would be the heirs of Caniff Co. Wow that sounds like novella doesn't it. Bella and Tori need to stop talking about their shows during work hours. Though it does sound kind of interesting. It would probably have one of those Spanish titles like Una Noche.