One Shots

I was thinking of making little one shots for this book. Should I? Yes or no. They won't be long or have a real story around it. Here's a little example of what I'm talking about.

Shawn p.o.v.

"Daddy get back to bed," Danny yells at me, when I got out of bed to go to the bathroom.

I crouch down to Danny's level and caress his cheek. "Baby, Daddy needs to go to the bathroom," I tell him. Ever since I got released from the hospital the kids and Taylor have been doting on me. Especially Danny, which is starting to worry me. Instead of playing with the other kids, he's sticking to me like glue. I don't mind spending time with him, but I don't know if it's healthy for him to be worried like this.

He shakes his head. "No daddy. I pick you up like papa." Dang it Taylor. Whenever he's home, he always picks me up whenever I want to go somewhere.

"Baby, no offense to your manly strength, but I'd crush you," I tell him. He crosses his arms and shakes his head. This little guy can be so stubborn sometimes. "How about I invite the Erwin-Hemmings over, so you can play with their kids and their parents take care of me?"

He shakes his head again. "No. I take care of Daddy." I sigh and pick him up. Danny screams at me when I pick him up. "Daddy no heavy lifting."

I roll my eyes at him. I've had a couple check ups and the doctor said I'm completely fine now. My friends and family are the only ones that keep treating me like I'm fragile. "But daddy and baby are hungry," I say patting my stomach. We walk downstairs with him in my arms.

"Me and Drew make food for you," he suggest when we enter the kitchen. I look over and Drew playing with his toys while Taylor watches basketball.

They both turn to me and Taylor stands up immediately. "Oh God Shawn. Did you call me? Do you need anything? Did you need my help," he asks quickly, coming over and grabbing Danny from me. "If you're hungry I can make you some food."

I sigh at him. It's really annoying being around them when they treat me like a helpless child. "Tay, can we go out instead," I ask kindly. I've been here for week I need to be freed or else the big bad Shawnie lion is coming out. Rarr.

Taylor wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Whatever you want babe." I blush at the babe part and how close our bodies are. I'm not used to being somebody's babe.

"Daddy sick again," Drew says pointing to my face. "He wed."

"Daddy we can't go. You sick," Danny tells me.

I kiss him on the cheek and pick up his brother. "I'm not sick you guys. It's just a little hot in here."

Taylor nibbles on my ear and whispers, "so take off all your clothes." I of course turn crimson and run upstairs with Drew in my arms.

I promise they will be longer and have a better story, this was just a little part I made up out of the blue. If you guys actually want this one shot to be a real one shot then tell me. These one shots also won't have a schedule, they're more like when inspiration hits.