Chapter 18

Taylor p.o.v.

"Don't make fun," Shawn says from the bathroom.

"I won't make fun babe," I assure him. He's been in the bathroom for the last twenty minutes doing something. He says he's been experimenting a little. I was currently sitting on the edge of our bed waiting for him.

I hear the door creak open. I look over at it and my breath hitches. There in front of me is my angel wearing one of his long flannels, with blue panties to match, angel wings, and a cute halo on top. He looked so innocent and pure standing there. The pink tint on his cheeks just made him look even more cute.

He walks over to me and stands in front of me. "W-what d-do y-you think," he stutters out not making eye contact.

Instead of answering I grab his waist and pull on to my lap. "I think you look like a really cute innocent angel."

He pouts and looks up at me. "I'm not trying to be cute. I'm trying to be sexy," he complains.

I smirk and get close to ears. "But tainting an innocent angel, is sexy," I whisper. I can feel him shudder on my lap. His hard on, becomes pretty prominent hard on is obvious in the panties.

"Really?"

I flip him onto his back and kiss his hickey filled neck. "How about I show you?" I start to kiss down his body, to his hard nipples. It is one of his sensitive areas that I plan to exploit. I suck on one while I play with the other.

"Taylor," he moans out.

I stop and kiss him back up. "It's papa remember."

I hear a big thump and a glass breaking. I immediately  jump up off the couch and look around for the source. When I look around, I realize I'm not in my house. I was in somebody's living room. I look over at the kitchen and I see Drew on top of Danny's shoulder. The fridge and cabinets are all open, the counter is full of spilled food, and a ceramic bowl is broken on the floor.

"I can clean it," Drew says about to jump off of Danny's shoulders .

"Danny don't let him," I yell. Danny gets a good hold on Drew's feet and doesn't let him go.  I walk over to the pantry and take out a broom and clean the ceramic mess. "Drew you have to be more careful. You don't want to cut yourself."

"I no know," he says looking guilty.

I smile at him. "I know." I kiss his forehead and help him off of Danny. "What were you guys doing here anyways."

Danny opens his mouth, but gets interrupted by Shawn barging in. "What happened?"I bite my lip as I look at him. All he's wearing is an unbuttoned flannel and tighty whities. He must have noticed me looking because he blushes and covers himself up. Though he looks more alluring like that. The flannel only reached his mid thigh and his long legs were on full display.

"We wore making bweakfast," Drew answers.

That brings the both of us out of our trance and look over at Drew. Shawn walks over to them and kneels down."Baby, why didn't you wake me. I would have made you breakfast."

"I wanted to make bweakfast for daddy and papa," Drew admits. It kind of warmed my heart that he thought of me as his papa.

Shawn sighed and looked at his two boys. "How about, instead, we go to grandma's house? She invited all of us for breakfast."

"Yippee," the two boys yelled kissing their daddy's cheeks. They then runaway leaving the two of us alone.

"You're invited too, you know," Shawn tells me.