Chapter 13

Ages: Shawn-22, Taylor-23, Cameron-26, Nash-25, Carter-24, Matt-23, JJ-24, Jack-23, Luke-2w, Ashton-22,

Taylor p.o.v.

Why does Shawn have to be so hot? It is a real problem for two reasons. One every guy and girl is checking him out while he is totally oblivious to. And two do you know how hard it is to look at his face and not get a hard on.

Right now we are walking to my favorite restaurant The Castle Valentine for breakfast. I told Shawn it was because he should get familiar with the places I get food incase I want food from there, but that was a total lie. I really just wanted a date with him, even if he doesn't know it's a date.

"Is this the place," Shawn asks pointing at the restaurant.

"Yeah, I told you we should have taken the car it took forever," I say. In reality I wished we took the car, so nobody would be checking him out.

"It's a nice day and it wasn't that far maybe a 15 minute walk. We should enjoy the day," he says. I open the door for him as he walks in. He says a thank you before holding the other door for me. Why do restaurants have two doors? Eh whatever I said thank you back to Shawn.

"Table for two," the man asks me then biting his lip.

"Yes," I say quickly and he leads us to a booth and hands us the menu. His hands linger a little and touches mine.

"Your waiter is going to be Emily, but if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me," he tells us. Then he leans a little towards me and whispers, "and I do mean anything." He smirks and walks away. I look over and see Shawn glaring at him. Is he...jealous?

He sighs and looks at the menu. "So do you know what you're going to drink," I ask kind of awkwardly. I didn't know what to say which is a first.

"Yeah and I also know what you're going to drink too," he says with a smirk.

"Yeah and what will that be," I challenge.

"A coke," he says confidently. Damn I haven't had a coke in like a year. Most people I hang out with usually drink wine, beer, or some other alcoholic drink. Now that I think about it, why not order coke? "How would you know that," I ask.

"Because, I remember you're one of those crazy people who like coke instead of Pepsi," he answers.

"Oh yeah. And you're one of the fools who like Pepsi," I say.

"Hey Pepsi is better," he argues.

"I'll admit it's good and I will drink it, but Coke is better."

"No Pepsi taste better it's sweeter."

"If it's better than why is coke more popular."

"Just because something is popular it doesn't mean it's better."

"That's your opinion."

"Gosh. We are not doing this again. Last time we had this argument you pinned me down and forced your coke down my throat," he says giggling. I laughed a little at the memory. I remember how sticky we both got afterwards because we were throwing the soda at each other forcing the other to drink it.