7

abby was pleasantly surprised the next day when five minutes before 3, a bea told her a familiar order.

"a large strawberry banana smoothie."

luckily today it wasn't to go. she needed a chill day with luke after what happened yesterday.

"your smoothie sir," abby said in a tacky british accent, getting on her knee next to luke.

he clapped but she could tell he was unimpressed, "brilliant."

she curtsied then sat across from him, no one mentioning the kiss for ten minutes until abby accidentally drank from luke's green straw.

she sputtered dramatically after realizing what she had done.

"why is it such a big deal?" he chuckled while handing her a napkin, which he proceeded to wipe off her tongue.

"because, that's disgusting. it's like we shared spit."

"well you did that a little more indirectly yesterday."

abby glared at him, "um, you're the one who kissed me."

this time it was luke's turn to get defensive, "you're the one who caressed my neck!"

"i was getting a dust bunny! and never say caress again. that sounds disgusting."

"that was on my head? then leaning in close to my face?" they were having a silent screaming match.

she burrowed back in her seat and mumbled, "you kissed me first."

"you kissed me," luke's voice was loud and abby could see eyes turning to them.

she practically lunged over the table and clamped luke's mouth shut with her hand, "shut up luke. i have a boyfriend. are you trying to ruin that?"

"your boyfriend isn't here," luke said, after detaching her hand from his mouth.

she crossed her arms, "i hate you luke."

he nodded, "okayyy." he knew she was lying.

"remember that time i offered to help you get you a girlfriend and you said you didn't want one?" abby questioned, trying to change the topic.

"yes. it was only two days ago," luke stated, sarcastically.

"well... i was thinking. maybe a pet dog and a smoothie buddy aren't all you need. you should try. my friend bea-"

"the one who thought i was gonna try to get with you? no thank you. i'm already on her bad side."

"no. no i swear. she just doesn't know you. she's really cool too." honestly abby wasn't all for this idea of getting luke a girlfriend. but since their kiss she hasn't stopped thinking about it. she thought maybe if luke was off the market, she would accept the fact that she was too and luke and her were just friends.

"ehh," he made a face.

"pwease?" she asked in a baby voice while intertwined her fingers and pretending to beg.

"i'll get to know her," he gave in.

"yayy!!" abby cheered, clapping her hands together obnoxiously, "tomorrow i'll make her deliver you the smoothie. and you'll ask her to sit with you. just like you did with me."

"i doubt she'll be as awesome of a smoothie buddy as you are though..."

"true."

"but i'll give it a try."

abby grinned. she honestly had no idea what she was doing.

-

sorry for the short chapter the next one is really short too but im trying to add more to them !!

im going to start doing little author notes like this, they will be bolded, underlined and under the little '-' thing so yeah :-))