9

"whos 'smoothie dude'?" calum chuckled while picking up abbys phone.

abby pranced to him, slipping her phone out of his hands and unlocking her phone, "luke."

he pouted playfully, "and this luke guy has a cute name in your phone and mine is just 'calum'? i'm hurt ab, i truly am"

she poked his cheek, "yours is something cute."

"what is it?"

"'calum'," she answered, kissing his nose, "thats very cute."

"you're so lame," he laughed.

abby was over calums house, as she did almost every day after work. she felt bad not telling calum about what actually happens with luke but she didn't know what to say.

she thought if she told him, he would think something more was happening. which nothing was. kinda.

"i'm assuming this smoothie guy has something to do with your work?" calum asked as abby laid her head in his chest, poking his chin where faint stubble appeared.

"yup. he just shows up sometimes," abby sighed, "and he really loves smoothies."

"well i think i might need to show up sometime," calum joked punching his fist into his palm, trying to act tough, "you know, teach this smoothie dude a lesson."

she laughed, "you go right ahead."

calum turned on the tv and abby unlocked her phone, seeing what luke texted her. she had her message previews turned off, just because of privacy blind people. calum wasn't one of them, but she was still thankful for them after seeing his text.

luke: another smoothie date tomorrow? i missed you today :-(

abby: sorry i had to leave early to get to calums. and they aren't dates

luke: if you say so

abby: i have to go but yeah i'll see you tomorrow

luke: i will be waiting with a green and red straw

abby: okay bye luke

"calum, i don't wanna watch tv," abby pouted sitting up.

"whatcha wanna do?"

"i don't know," she smirked, lightly kissing the corner if his lips. she could feel his smile getting bigger.

"i think you do know," she smirked.

"you're right," she said, quickly crashing her lips into his as he leaned back against the couch cushion.

the next day at work luke ordered, abby made it, the usual.

"so, you're with calum a lot eh?" luke asked.

"yeah i guess," she left out specific details. she didn't want him to know she went to calum's place every day after they shared a smoothie.

"well i'm with molly a lot," he smirked.

"molly?" abby smirked raising an eyebrow, "so you are looking for a girlfriend."

he laughed, "nope. in fact molly is my dog."

"oh wow!" she said, mocking an impressed face, "you get bitches."

it took abby five minutes to stop laughing at her own joke. (THIS IS HONESTLY ME I COULDN't STOP LAUGHING WHERE DO I COME UP WITH THIS STUFF)

luke looked unimpressed but a small smirk was plastered on his face.

"i am so funny," she grinned sipping the smoothie, "i don't know where i get it from."

"you've been hanging out with me too much," luke insisted, "i heard comedians tend to rub off on each other, the more time they spend together."

she looked at him for a second then shook her head, "no that's definitely not it."

he opened his mouth pretending to be speechless. "i am funny," he whines.

"okay," she nodded sarcastically, "yes you are. extremely funny."

"i sense sarcasm but i am going to ignore it because that was a compliment," she shimmied his shoulders a little bit as he sat up straighter and took a sip of their smoothie.

unluckily, abby happened to be going down for a sip as well and the pairs foreheads smacked together causing luke to screech and abby curse under her breath. they flew backwards like two positive magnets being thrown at each other, instantly reaching for their throbbing foreheads.

"ow luke!" abby scowled, but the second she looked at the boy with his massive hands holding his head she broke out in laughter.

"why are you laughing?" luke pouted.

"you're a loser," she chuckled.

"you are too," he persisted.

"true," she stood up, "i'm going to get ice from the back, want some?"

-

THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO BAD AND I SUCK AT WRITING WHY DO I EVEN WRITE FANFICS