14. Return

Yes, I understand this was a short story. There will be a sequel! I promise!

It will probably take place in ALO. Something to do with Rin.

And there will probably be an epilouge for this one.

Anyway, I'll let you guys get to the story!

~Kita-chan

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared out the window of the bus, not paying attention to my friends.

"(Y/n)?" a voice pulled me out of my thoughts, making me turn. She had light brown hair in pigtails, and the only thing that was missing was her little dragon friend, Pina.

In SAO, her name was Silica.

"Yeah, Keiko?" her real name was Keiko Ayano, and since this was real life, I can't keep calling her by her game name.

"You were spacing out again."

I put on my fake smile that I had mastered to look real.

"Was I? Sorry!" I exclaimed, then looked at my hands.

I'd lost Kirito about two months ago already, and still haven't moved on.

"Hey! Quit it, (y/n)!" a feisty voice behind my growled. It was Lisbeth, aka Rika Shinozaki.

"Come on, cut the girl some slack, Rika." a male intervened, earning a hard slap to the back of the head. That was Ryotaro Tsuboi, Klein. He'd understood that I was having a hard time, and tended to leave me alone.

We were all headed to the market so we could get ingredients for a feast Agil, or Andrew Gilbert Mills, was going to cook up.

He might not have been a good cook in game, but in real life, he was awesome.

Then my thoughts drifted to Asuna, which brought me to Rin, then back to Kirito. Tears threatened to spill, but I blinked them back.

No. I have to start moving on.

The bus slowed to a stop, and we all got off and entered the marketplace.

It was quite empty. There were a few people here and there, but not many.

I pulled my dark gray hoodie on and flipped up the hood.

I do this whenever I'm in public, not sure why.

After we got everything we needed, we left quickly, and everyone had big grins on their faces.

I didn't know why, and I didn't really care.

~Time skip brought to you by Gun Gale Online~

I laid on my bed, my arms cut up, tears streaming from my eyes.

Rika's gonna kill when she finds out, but I couldn't help it.

I stood up and dragged myself to the bathroom to clean the wounds I inflicted upon myself.

Hurting myself won't bring them back.

I had written that in a journal over and over until it was full.

But I miss them so much, Rin and Kirito.

I sobbed into my pillow when I got back to my room, then turned to see my NerveGear.

What if I...

I slipped it on, put in Sword Art Online, then tried to play, but nothing happened.

"I miss the swords. So much." I shuddered from a sudden chill.

Even though I'd always wanted to play a VRMMORPG, I've had a different dream.

I've always wanted to fly.

They say there's this game, Alfheim Online, where you can. I'm trying to save up enough money so I can buy it, but it's pretty expensive.

I'm sure Kirito would've loved it, too.

I felt myself cry again, then I curled into a ball.

~Another time skip brought to you by Alfheim Online~

I was running late, really late. I grabbed my backpack and dashed out the door. I hopped on my bike and sped to Agil's café.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed once I got there.

I opened the door to see everyone at the table, waiting for me.

"Sorry guys!" I panted.

"It's alright. You're not the only one we were waiting on." Rika said, a slightly sneaky tone in her voice.

I cocked my head to the side, then placed my backpack on my chair.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I muttered, walking away.

I pushed the door shut, then let out all the tears I had quietly. I don't want them to know, they'll get upset.

I heard the bell ding.

"Well! If it isn't our surprise for (y/n)!" Ryotaro exclaimed.

"What? Who?" a new male voice asked.

"She didn't tell you her real name, Kazuto? Typical (y/n)." Rika chimed in.

I was confused. What did she mean? Who is the guy out there?

"Who's (y/n)?"

"You'll know in a second! She's in the bathroom."

I wiped away the tears on my face, and reached for the handle, my hand shaking.

Kazuto?

I opened the door and walked out, looking for the new figure.

I could tell that he stiffened at the sight of me, as did I.

He had short black hair, seemed to be quite skinny, and had dark charcoal eyes.

He looked like Kirito.

"Alright! Introductions!" Rika started, "(y/n), this is Kazuto! Kazuto, (y/n)!" she got a devilish grin on her face, "Or should I say, Kirito, this is (g/n)? (G/n), Kirito!"

We stared into each other's eyes, unaware of the others.

No. No. I'm dreaming.

I pinched my hand as hard as I could, making me flinch from the pain.

He's really alive?

I stepped toward him, then picked up the pace.

"Kirito-kun!" I barreled into him, taking his breath away.

"(G/n)!" I buried my face in his shoulder, crying my eyes out.

Only this time, they were tears of happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: *crying*
Morpher: he's alive?! HE'S ALIVE?!
Me: this time, I cried. Seriously!
Kirito: it's ok, Akita.
Me: *keeps crying.
Rin (Okumura): *also crying*
Morpher: you're both sensitive.
Me & Rin: SHUT UP!
Morpher: Hehehehehehehe!
Me: its not over! I promise!
Kaneki: ...
Zygo: how long until it is over? *still glomping Kaneki*
Me: it's almost over, unfortunately.
Zygo: nuuuuuuuuuu!
Me: who should I do next? If you read my Rin X Reader, 'Is It Possible to Love a Demon?', I put a list of characters, only Kaneki isn't on there since I only recently watched Tokyo Ghoul.
Kaneki: whatever.
Me: Touka-chan!
Kaneki: *covers my mouth* shhhhhhh!
Me: ok, ok! *pushes away his hand* anyway, who should I do next? Please tell me! I plan on doing Edward Elric...
Ed: yes!
Me: Kaneki Ken...
Kaneki: ...
Me: Natsu Dragneel...
Natsu: PICK ME!
Me: Eren Jaeger...
Eren: what?
Me: Zero Kiryu...
Zero: hell no.
Me: *glares at him* and I think that's it. Suggest more or a new anime for me to watch so I can give you all more! Thank you guys! I love ya!