chapter 6

HERE IS CHAPTER 6.... i'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING... TT-TT SORRY...

CHAPTER 6:

_KEVIN_

_NADIA_

I was really surprised that he yelled at me.... I was about to tear up.... I didn't want to see him... I quickly ran out of the cafe.

_KEVIN_

I didn't really know why I yelled at her... right when I was about to say sorry she ran away...

"WAIT NADIA!!!!!!" I ran after her... nothing was really going out the way that I planned....

I COULDN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BANGED THE TABLE AND RAN OUT OF THE CAFE.........

_____________ONE WEEK LATER___________

_NADIA_

I was at the airport waiting for my flight....Everybody was there, except for Kevin.... I was really depressed...

"We're really going to miss you Nadia!!!" They all said giving me a a group hug... After an hour I had to get on my flight... I waved good-bye and went on board...

I was sitting on the plane and I fell asleep..

_BACK AT THE UKISS'S DORM_

_KEVIN_

I was sleeping when my alrm clock went off.... I slapped it shut... I was so tired... I saw the time and it was 8:30....

WAIT!!!!!!!!!! doesn't Nadia leave today?!?!?!?! Oh man  I better get ready I have to say good-bye to Nadia...!!!!!!!!!!!!! O___O

                                    ______________________________________________

I was at the airport running to the location that everybody was at..... I arrived but I guess I was too late....

"Hey where's Nadia?" I asked...

"She left Kevin.... You're late..."

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN...

__________________________

OK HERE IS CHAPTER 7... IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK MY STORY HAS A LOT OF GRAMMAR PROBLEMS... SO PLEASE TRY TO ENJOY WITHOUT GETTING FRUSTRATED....