chapter 3

OK THIS IS PART 3.... I HOPE YOU ENJOY....

CHAPTER 3:

_NADIA_

I can't believe he thinks he could talk to me after being so mean to me. But I had to admit he was pretty cute... NO!!! What am I talking about?!?! He's mean.. That's the point...

I just kept walking... I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch... I saw Julie at a table... I see that she made a friend from the member of ukiss... I think it was Dongho...

"Hey Julie!!"

"Hey Nadia!!! I want you to meet Dongho!!! He was my friend in the 3rd grade... But then he had to go into the music business."

"Oh wow... Hey!"

"Hi!! I saw that you were talking to Kevin.. Sorry that he started yelling at you.. He has some anger issues."

"It's alright."

I sat down and started to eat my lunch.

_KEVIN_

I was walking into the lunch room when I saw that girl... Since when was Dongho so close with the new girl!?!?!

I think I was staring a bit too long because Eli saw... "Jealous much?!?" He said making kissy faces.

"No!!!! I'm just uh-uh... Never mind..." I walked away.

_ELI_

I walked over to Dongho...

"Hey!"

"Hi hyung!!!! This is Julie!!! Remember?"

"Julie? Oh yeah I remember her.. But Dongho we need to talk."

I pulled him aside and went to a different location...

"What is it hyung?"

"I have a feeling that our little Kevin has a crush on the new girl."

"Really?!?? I mean Nadia is so nice but then Kevin is so... You know... Mean.."

"I know that... I was just wondering if she can change his personality."

"Good idea... You know what I'll talk to her about Kevin.."

_DONGHO_

"Hey guys!!"

"Hey!" They both said.

"Oh-um-Nadia?"

"Yes?"

"What do you think about Kevin?"

"Well I don't want to be mean but he has an attitude."

"I know.. But what do you think about him in the inside?"

_NADIA_

What an odd question.. I was really calm until he asked that question.. I sort of blushed... I walked away as quickly as possible...

_KISEOP_

"Hey, Kevin!"

"What's up?" Asked Kevin.

"I saw you staring at that girl at lunch," I said smiling.

"Shut up!!!" He left.

_KEVIN_

Man was it that obvious? I needed to get my mind off of her. I went to the music room. I needed to sing something. I went and sat down on the piano bench and started playing...

But before I started playing I heard another piano playing.. I wonder who that is... I walked to the other room...

It was Nadia... I walked behind her...

_NADIA_

I was really bored.. I kept walking around school when I saw a piano... I couldn't resist and I started playing... While I was playing... I noticed that someone was behind me... I turned around and it was Kevin...

"Hey Nadia.." He said shyly.

"Hi," I said back.

"Nice song. Can I join in?"

He sat right next to me and tried to read the notes that I wrote down in my book.. While he played I had the urge to sing... We played through the whole song together...

_KEVIN_

I was trying to play the song that Nadia wrote. It was so pretty and she was really pretty too... I was Ben more amazed when she started singing... We ended the song...

We stared at each other for a long time... I couldn't wait any longer... I leaned in forward....

_NADIA_

We were staring at each other for a really long time... All of a sudden I see him coming in closer.. He was leaning his head down... ________ he kissed me....

I sort of blushed... I could tell that he was blushing too.... All of a sudden I see Dongho, Kiseop, and Eli walk in the music room...

They were all staring.... Then after a while they started laughing.. They pulled Kevin out of the chair and they started teasing him... I thought it was adorable...

"Nadia Noona?" I heard Dongho say.

"Yes Dongho?"

"DO YOU LIKE KEVIN?!?!" He surprised me... He was smiling really big when he asked me.. I blushed....

"I KNEW IT!!!!" He started cheering.

I started laughing at him... I was the happiest girl in the world....