chapter 12

Chapter 12:

_NADIA_

I was walking to my dorm when a sudden hand went over my face.... They quickly grabbed me and placed me against a wall....

"Give me your money and you won't get hurt..." He started to say...

*woooooow~ this guy is so cheesy....*

"What will you do if I don't give it to you?!?" I said bravely...

I wasn't one bit scared...

I didn't want to deal with this any longer... So I made a sudden movement and kicked him in the nuts...

"Just remember to never mess with me.." I said walking away..

Then another guy came,.. Then another... One looking tougher than the next...

Ok... Maybe now I was a little bit scared...

"He didn't really want your money, sweetie... He wanted something else and I think you know what it is..." He smirked.

I made another sudden movement and swung my arm towards his face...

But he grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back...

"AGH!!!!" 

"Hurts... Doesn't it?" He smirked..

"P-P-Please... Just let me be... I'll do anything.."

I sounded so weak... I didn't want to ... But all of a sudden I burst end out into tears...

"Shut up little girl!!!" He punched me in the stomach...

He was about to do another punch.. When I heard a voice...

It sounded like Kevin's ... But I wasn't sure... Suddenly, my eyes started to close.. I fell to the ground..

_KEVIN_

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUH HER!!!" I shouted...

"Or else what?"

"I'll 'kill' you with my own hands.."

I was about to grab the guy who was holding Nadia... But she feel to the ground... I didn't know why she wouldn't run... I looked a little closer and I saw that she fainted... She was covered in blood...

NADIA!!!!!!

>>fast forward>> 

(A/N: sorry that I fast forward it... The thing is I don't know how to write violent stuff... I'm still a young little girl.. ^^ don't know about to much violent.. Blame my parents..)

I took Nadia to the hospital... I waited three hours.. Then the doctor came out...

"She'll be fine... But she lost a lot of blood so she would be a little dizzy at first.."

"Thank you.. " I said bowing..

"U-Um by any chance... Is it ok if I go see her?"

"Be my guest .. But to tell you someone is already in there..."

"Really ?!?! Who?!?!"

A/N: sorry that its a short chapter.. But I'll be writing another one.. ^^