chapter 1

CHAPTER 1:

_Kevin's P.O.V.____

I was sleeping when I heard my alarm go off.. I slapped it with anger... UGH ANOTHER DAY OF REHEARSAL...

"All right you guys get up!!!" My manager shouted.

"Okokokok.... Stupid rehearsals," I murmured.

"What was that Kevin?"

"Nothing."

"Mmhmmm. Sure that's what you said."

I got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth...

"Hey Hyung!!!!" Dongho said.

"Shut up Dongho..."

"BUT HYUNG!!!"

"I said to shut up!"

He left crying.

"Kevin you got to be more gentle with our maknae Dongho," Kiseop said walking into the bathroom.

"Okokokok. Now can you leave?"

_MANAGER_

"All right guys... In a few days after rehearsal I've been thinking about going to America... For a special reason..."

"What's the special reason?" Asked Hoon.

"Well I've been thinking.. And I thought it would be nice for you guys to go to a public school.. In New York..."

_KEVIN_

I came into the room drinking my soda when I heard the word school. I spit out my drunk in shock... Ecerybody was staring...

"SCHOOL?!?!?! Why?"

"Because I thought it would be nice for you guys to experience a life as ordinary kids."

"But no one would treat us like ordinary kids. They all know we're famous." Replied Eli.

"Yeah I don't get the point of going when we have tutors!!!!" I yelled.

"Hyung!!! Stop screaming!!! Your scaring me!!!" Dongho cried.

"Ok guys settle down... I just wanted your opinions. Plus this would also be good to get more popularity..."

"Like I said we don't need school when we have tutors!!"

"Oh yeah about that Kevin. The tutors quit.. They thought that your attitude was horrible... This school in New York would be a good chance for you to change your personality."

I scoffed at him and walked away.

_IN NEW YORK_

_NADIA_

I was walking to school with my guitar and my music book.

"I'm so excited to start music class!!" I shrieked.

I reached the school building and walked in. I looked for my locker and put my stuff in. After I was done I grabbed my guitar and ran to my home room.

When I walked in I saw a seat and I sat down... I was writing a new song when a girl walked up to me....

"Hey! Girl!!! This is 'my' seat!!!"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know.. I'm new here and I didn't know that we had assigned seats."

"Well you may be new here but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you.. NOW GET OUT!!"

I ran to another seat and continued with my song..

_BRITTANY_

Ugh!!! Why does there have to be a new girl!?!?! I already can't stand all the other girls in the school...

"Hey, Britt!!!! Did you here they news?" Shouted Stacey.

"Yeah!!! Is about the new kids!?!?!"

"Yeah!!! I hear they're cute!!!"

"Well duh!!!! They're from the band ukiss!!!! You know sometimes your really stupid..."

_NADIA_

More new kids? That's great :)!!!! Now I won't be the only newbie in school!!!! And did I just here that they're from a band!?!? What was it? Oh that's right!!!! UKISS!!!! <3 

I love them so much... I can't believe that they're actually coming to this school!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY ESPECIALLY @kvinxoxo