chapter 4

OK HERE IS PART 4 PLEASE ENJOY...

CHAPTER 4

_NADIA_

Ever since the day Kevin and I kissed... He's been acting strange... But in a good way because he lost his attitude....

I was walking to school when Kevin saw me... He ran up to me and hugged me...

"Good morning~"

"Good morning!" I said back blushing.

"You look so cute when you blush!" He pinched my cheeks.

"Kevin stop that!" I said blushing even harder.

"Awwww I can't help it!!!"

He hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath..

We both made it to school on time...

Why did Kevin change all of us sudden? I don't know but I really like his new personality. It seems like the other members like his personality too.

"Hey Nadia!!!" Everyone said.

"Hey guys!!!" I hugged them all.

I saw Ann walking toward us..

"Hi everyone!!!" Ann said.

"Hi!!!"

"You guys want to hang out after school?"

"Sure!!! Where to?" I asked.

"What about the park?"

"Ok!!!"

_AFTER SCHOOL/ PARK_

We all were walking to the park.. We had a few delays because some people wanted their autographs.... After all of that Kevin caught up to me and kissed my cheek...

"What was that for?" I asked blushing.

"I jut wanted you to know how much I like you!!!" He said smiling...

I blushed even harder...

_ANN_

"Awwww... Young love!!!"

_DONGHO_

I saw that Kevin was having a lot of fun... I was lonely....

All of a sudden Ann took my hand and we walked together all the way to the park...

_ANN_

I was so concentrated on Nadia that I forgot about Dongho... Dongho looked so lonely. I felt bad. I rushed up to him and took his hand.

We both walked happily down to the park...

_KEVIN_

We all had a picnic at the park... I wanted to impress Nadia so I asked Eli if he could help me make a special meal.... He agreed to!!!

I wrapped rice in lettuce with meat and I stuffed it into Nadia's mouth. I started laughing at her cuteness because she looked like a chipmunk....

_NADIA_

Kevin stuffed food in my face... I wa so hard for me to chew but once I was done chewing I yelled...

"YAHHH!!!! Why you do that?" I asked politely.

"Awww your just so adorable." He said while pinching my cheeks..

I secretly wrapped lettuce around the rice.... I was going to stuff into Kevin's mouth...

"Kevin come here!!" I leaned in forward....

_KEVIN_

I thought Nadia was going to kiss me.. So I leaned in but then she tickled me, which made my mouth open... Right there she stuffed the food into my mouth... At first it wa weird but then we just laughed at the end... Oh she was so cute...

______

We all played in the park... We chased each other and had so much fun....

_NADIA_

I went home to my annoying aunt.... I wasn't ready for her to start yelling at me.... :(

"NADIA!!!!"

"Yes?"

"You've been no help at the house lately... I don't want to take care of you so I'm sending you to Korea..."

Korea? YAHHHH!!!!! But wait... That would mean leaving everybody... I can't bear that...

"B-b-but~"

"No buts you will go to Korea and live on your own..."

I ran to my bedroom and cried... How will I tell everybody? But most importantly how would I tell Kevin?

_NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL_

I walked to school all depressed... I didn't want to tell them but I had to...

_KEVIN_

I was walking to school and I noticed Nadia... I wanted to surprise her, but she looked really depressed... I wonder what happened...

I ran to her and covered her eyes.....

"Guess who?"

_NADIA_

I was talking to myself when all of a sudden hands covered my eyes...

"Guess who?" A voice said.

It sounded like Kevin...

I turned around and someone kissed me...

_KEVIN_

When she turned around I gave her a surprised kiss.... She seemed really surprised...

I smiled...

IN MY OPNION I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT... ^^ HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORIES... I THINK THEY ARE BAD TT-TT