chapter 10

A/N: I'm updating a lot today... Hope you enjoy....

Chapter 10:

_KYLE_

I was in the middle of looking for Nadia... But I gave up.. I decided to rest in her room.. I lied down.. When I heard a phone ringing... I looked around and found Nadia's phone...

I looked at the phone... There was no ID... 

"I guess I'll just answer it.." I said to myself.

"Hel~"

"NADIA I MI- wait a minute your not Nadia!!!! Who are you?!?!"

"Who are you?!?!" I said with anger..

"I'm Kevin ... Nadia's 'boyfriend'!!!"

The thought of listening to the word 'boyfriend' made me angry.. So I thought of having a little fun with him..

"Oh really?!?! I didn't know you were her boyfriend because she agreed with me that we would be a couple.." I said grinning

"W-w-wait what?!?! So you guys are dating?!?!"

"Yup and she seems like she has forgotten about you.. So don't even try to get close to her.."

"Wait wait wai-"

I turned off the phone and grinned to myself.. I will make Nadia mine..

_KEVIN_

C-c-can it be?!?! Can she really have forgotten me and moved on?!?! NO!!!! I won't believe him until I hear it from her(Nadia)....

_____

13 hours have past and we were finally in Korea... I was really upset... Can this be really true?!?! UGH!!! Why am I talking about this again?!?!

I walked out of the plane and I saw someone really familiar... NADIA?!?!

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.. BUT IT FELT RIGHT TO END IT RIGHT THERE... IT CREATES MYSTERY... BUT DON'T WORRY IM STILL UPDATING!!! ^^