chapter 8

Chapter 8:

_NADIA_

I was in my dorm studying.... It has been 3 months and I made a few friends here in college... There's this girl named Rachel that I'm really good friends with and another person... His name is Kyle... He's really sweet and he really understands me..

The only thing that bothers me about Kyle is that he reminds me too much of Kevin...

Anyways I was stuck on this math problem... I was about to give up when I heard a knock on my door... I went to go open it...

Once I opened the door, I saw Kyle and he hugged,..

"Hey Nadia!!!" 

I was frozen I didn't know what to do...

When he looked at me I started to blush..

"Oh you look so cute when you blush." He said pinching my cheeks.

_KYLE_

I arrived to Nadia's room and entered.. I secretly had a crush on her... So I couldn't help it and hug her.. I saw her blush.... 

"Oh you look so cute when you blush." I said pinching her cheeks.

I entered her room and sat on her bed...

"So what are you doing here?" She asked...

Tonight was the night that I will confess to her...

"Well um... You see.., we've known each other for 3 months night.., and well~..."

I didn't know what to do.. So I decided to show her instead.. I leaned in close to her and placed my lips on hers.,,

_NADIA_

"Well um... You see.., we've known each other for 3 months night.., and well~..."

He was about to say something but instead he leaned in close and placed his lips on mine..

I was really shocked... I quickly pushed him away and started to blush...

But he forced another kiss.. But this time I really stopped him... I had to tell him about Kevin but I didn't know how..

"I-I-I'm sorry.... I can't..." I ran out of my room into the schools garden.

I had tears coming out of my eyes... But I didn't know why... Do I want to fall in love with Kyle or do I miss Kevin?.....

_KYLE_

Was that too soon? Man I blew my chance.... Does she have something to hide?

I quickly ran out of the room and started looking for Nadia...

_KEVIN_

I was sitting in the corner, when our manager came in...

"Alright guys... We have to leave to korea in a few days... We have like three concerts.. After that we have to come back... Understood?"

"Yes!!!" We all said in unison.

YES!!!! We are going to Korea... Maybe I'll be able to find Nadia there...