Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

_KEVIN_

What did he mean by getting things straight? Was he planning to hurt me?

"Stay away from Nadia or else you'll get it..." He said holding up his fist..

"What I want to know is why you lied to her..." I said smirking...

"W-what do you mean?"

I was starting to realize that this guy only asks tough but isn't really tough... I thought I should get a little even...

"Well remember how you lied to Nadia about helping her? Let's just see what she says when she finds out it was really me..." I smirked.

Then he started laughing.... Why was he laughing? He wasn't supposed to laugh!!! He was supposed to get threatened...

_KYLE_

"What I want to know is why you lied to her..." He said smirking...

"W-what do you mean?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Well remember how you lied to Nadia about helping her? Let's just see what she says when she finds out it was really me..." He smirked.

I started laughing after I heard his answer... He looked really confused..

"Do you really think Nadia would really believe you.. After all that has happened between you two and you still have the nerve to speak to her?!?"

I laughed even more...

He looked defeated... That was all I had to do... Now I will walk away with victory....

HOSPITAL

_NADIA_

I was starting to wake up from my nap... My head still felt dizzy, but overall I think I was fine..

I picked myself up and sat up...

I was looking for my phone when Kyle came in....

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm great.. Thanks for coming.. I was getting bored... Um... Do you happen to know where my phone is?"

"Oh.. That... Um... I don't think I've seen it.."

"Um.. Ok? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah ... Why?"

"Nothing.... Nothing..."

I tried to forget everything that has happened between those five minutes and I started talking with Kyle...

We were having a lot of fun until I heard a knock on the door

A/N: HEHEHEHE