chapter 5

OK HERE IS CHAPTER 5.... I'M NOT A REALLY GOOD STORY TELLER, BUT I STILL HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY ALL MY STORIES....

CHAPTER 5:

_KEVIN_

"Oh!!!! Hi Kevin!" she smiled nervously.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"N-N-NO.... Nothings wrong." she said waving her arms around like crazy.

"I'm sorry, I think that I'm a little tired." she planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away.

I knew something was up.... She normally never acts like this..... I better go find out what it is.... But will she admit what it is?.... Nah she probably won't.... I was going to have to find out by myself...

_____LUNCH____

I walked to the cafeteria..... I wanted to see Nadia.. I haven't seen her all day...

_NADIA_

I wish I didn't have to lie to Kevin... I really liked him... but I didn't want to make him depressed.... I had to atleast tell Ann.... She'll probably know what to do...

I saw Ann walking this way..... I pulled her aside and I explained to her everything that has happened in the past few days....

"OH!!!!!! NADIA THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD APPLY..... You know that you're going to have to tell Kevin right?"

"I know but I dont want to make him depressed." I pouted....

"OKOKOKOK... I'll see what I can do about it...."

"No it's ok... This is my problem... I'm goig to have to handle this by myself... I'm not proud of it... but I don't want to lie to him.... Lying to him would make me feel depressed.."

"I understand... Will you be okay?"

"yeah... I'll tell you everything tonight..."

_____AFTER SCHOOL______

I was about to call Kevin when I got a text from him...

To: NADIA

From:KEVIN

Hey sweetheart!!! ^^ I haven't seen you all day!!! Do you want to meet me at the cafe across the street?

I didn't really want to see him... but I had to confess.....

Ugh how will he react....????? I guess I'll find out right now...

To: KEVIN

From: NADIA

All right see you there in 5....

I felt tears coming out of my eyes.... but I was strong.. I walked with my head down all the way.

_KEVIN_

I was excited to see Nadia... When I arrived at the cafe I saw Nadia walking this way.... But right when I was about to give her a big bear hug... I saw her tearing up a bit...

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"O-Oh nothing.." she said wiping her tears.

_NADIA_

I dind't want to look all teared up when I was going to see Kevin. But I guess I was too late... He already noticed.... I quickly wiped away my tears and told Kevin that everything was alright...

We both walked inside.... He held my shoulders....

"Uh K-Kevin.... You don't have to do that..."

"I know, but I want to..."

"U-uh ok.." I said smiling weakly...

_KEVIN_

UGH... I couldn't hold it in any longer... I needed to know what was up.....

"Nadia!!!! I know something's up!!! You got to tell me!!!" I shouted a little loudly.. I didn't mean to, but I was worried about her.

She also seemed really surprised...

"U-Uh Kevin... T-The t-t-thing is...."