Surprize Goodbye

We all talked for awhile and even watched a few movies before Micaiah pulled both me and Megan out of my house.

We both looked at her confused before she just started to burst out crying....

"Hey Micaiah hun, what's wrong?!" Megan said rubbing her shoulder to try and comfort her.

I had noticed the whole day how she had been out of it and wouldn't really talk but I didn't want to say anything. I didn't know it would be so bad that she would start crying like this...

"Hey Micaiah, you can tell us we won't judge." I say looking at her with sad eyes.

She took a couple of deep breaths before attemptingto talk "I... I'm.... mo...ving"

Me and Megan both look over at eachother in complete shock. "what do you mean your moving?!" Megan said taking her by her shoulders.

"I'm moving to London..." she mumbled looking at the ground.

"When?!" I say kinda loudly. Oops

"To....Tommorow morning" she says before bursting out in sobs again.

"Awe sweety.... why didn't you tell us before?" Megan says giving her a tight hug.

"I was scared. I didn't want to admit that I was actually leaving, so to avoid it I just didn't talk about it." She said hugging Megan back.

"Are you gonna tell the boys?" I ask her curiously.

"No, I think it's better if I leave without telling them." She said wiping away her tears and attempting to fix her makeup.

"Oh." Is all that both me and Megan said not wanting to admit how badly that would hurt the boys. Especially Mikey.

"Can you guys tell them for me? Like after I leave though. I don't want any of them to make it harder to leave." Me and Megan both look at eachother not really knowing what to say.

I breathed out a sigh before answering with a simple sure. Sure hugged me saying thank you over and over before pulling away with tears in her eyes again.

"I'm going to miss you guys sooooo much." She said wiping more tears away making me tear up as well.

"We'll miss you a lot too." Megan said pulling us all into a group hug.

We sit there for a while before Micaiah tells us that she needs to go to finish packing. We all walk her to her car and saying our final goodbyes reluctantly before she got in and backed out of the driveway.

She was just about to go down the road before she shouted my name. I ran over to her car asking what she needed. She took my hand and placed a locket and note inside.

"Give that to Mikey for me, and please come and visit some time." I shoke my head and waved as she drive away beeping her horn one last time.

---------------------------------------
Okay so this is only like half a normal chapter but I had to get Micaiah out of the story asap sooooo yeah. Hope you liked it even though I know it sucks. Byeeeee

Xoxo-Kenzie