CHAPTER #2

A/n: Edited but I haven't proofread it yet. All the Italic part of this book is part of a flashback. So don't be confused.

I CAN hear my car screeching when I turned on the next bend. After that encounter with Natsu and that freaking Lizard - I actually don't know what to do or think; it was so humiliating and I was too hurt by his words. So I came up with the idea to buy something for me... you know...

Stress eating.

When I was a child I dream to have my own happy ending just like what I've watched in Disney movies. I had been reading lots of romance books, and I even listen to my relatives how they find their own the 'one'. I imagined how their life is written in paper with black and white suddenly get splashed on by the beauty of colors just because they found the right person that will bring their reality to vibrancy.

But right now, thinking about it... it was so disappointing that what I watched in Disney movies is not the same in reality. I was foolish to think that I could easily get what I really wanted.

I can see the parking lot of our house but just like what he had said to me before, I shouldn't park right in front of our house. So I continue my speed I exited the paved road and drive through the rough path towards on my 'own' parking space.

Without wasting another second, I exited the car while holding my purchases in my arms. Not just those I bought at the convenience store but also the things I purchase for today's celebration.

"I shouldn't give my hopes to high." I murmur as I made my way inside the house.

The moment I entered our house - I decided to cook my favorite white spaghetti as I let my favorite song played that echoes in the entire house. After I've finished everything I set up the table just like how I planned it before - though it wasn't exactly what happened in my imagination I decided to enjoy what I had cooked for myself.