(2) CHAPTER #21

LUCY's POV

I INHALE sharply as I looked at the building in front of me. I don't even know why I can't even walk thru inside the building. I bit my lower lips, as I remember our last encounter - he might push me away "You know, you looked like an idiot standing there, Sis" I heard my twin said behind my back.

I closed my eyes tightly to control my temper before I turned my body to looked on his ugly face "And I don't even know why you keep on following me"

"I'm just here for a back up. You might cry your eyes out when he started pushing you away" he said in the matter-in-fact tone.

I roll my eyes before crossing my arms below my breast "Thanks for encouraging me, Sting" I said sarcastically.

His lips twist into an impish smile "Your welcome, Sis"

I open my mouth to say something but I heard something unforgivable making my anger rejoice in my system. I clench my fist "Just go home, Sting" I said glaring him "I need to make sure that they learned their lesson right now" I said as I made my way inside the premises.

I can't forgive them!

It's been a month since the last time I've saw his face. After the incident of him, the sales of his company are no longer on the top just like before. According to my sources that someone inside the company are stealing his money, and some are trying to remove him being a CEO of Dragneel Empire.

Like what the hell right! He is the one who build this company and now they want to remove him just because he lost his sense of sight.

I went directly to the information counter that located at the ground floor "I want to see Natsu Dragneel" I say her eyes looks so shock the moment she recognized my face.

"Ma'am, do you have any appointment with him?" she asked me politely

I flustered my face smile to her but my eyes are already giving her a dead glare "I don't like repeating myself, Miss"

"B-But Mr. Dragneel is on the meeting right now, Ma'am."

"Which floor?" I say impatiently

"In the thirty-fifth floor ma'am" she says.

"Okay," I said and I started making my way to the elevator she tried to stop me but it is too late.

My eyes narrowed the moment I set my eyes inside the conference room. My eyes landed on the man sitting on his usual chair, no one tried to speak as they watched me came near to him "Who are you? Don't you even know that we're having an important meeting right now?" Natsu said.

I looked at them but no one dare to say anything so I clear my throat as I put my hand on his shoulder "Why you're not answering your boss?" I ask innocently - I heard Natsu gasp beside me but I just continue glaring his employee "Ladies and gentlemen, please do show your manners in front of your boss"

"L-Lucy?"

"Yes, hubby" I say sweetly to him "It's your wife," I pause when I heard them gasp "I just wanted to pay you a visit on your company to checked if the employees are doing their best to solve the crisis of the Dragneel Empire" I raised my hand when a man open his mouth to say something "I'm not yet done" I said emphasizing it.